"Vampires, Scions of the Frozen Hell" General Idea

p3tr0s

Welcome to the "Vampires, Scions of the Frozen Hell"

In order to take place in this game you must post a biography for your in game character by filling this list...

• In-Game Name (full):
  • Forum Nickname:
  • Place of Birth:
  • Place i leave currently:
  • Oikogeniaki katastasi: (padremenos - xorismenos - me gomena - monos sto rafi ktl..)
  • Religion:
  • Hobbies:
  • Some general things about me:
  • Prosopika Adikimena: (bori na min epitrepsw merika... grafte ti 8a pernate ama pigenate ena taxidi se ena POLU NOTIO meros...)

P.S. Epagelma 8a sas dosw egw...

Some things about the game

Number of players: 12

Language of the game: Greek

Allowable player age: 13+ (isos ginei ligo freaky)

The plot takes place in [ENA POLU NOTIO MEROS] (ekpliksi)

Year: 2050

Core roles: Vampire(1), Vampire Spawns(3), Priest(1), Archangel(1), Commoners(6)

-Vampire: Lord of Vampire Spawns. Every 3 days he can choose a victim to change it into a Vampire Spawn or kill a person by draining all of his blood (Priest and Cupid are immune). Every 4 days he can make his vote count for 3 but he must not use the previous ability in order to do that...

-Vampire Spawns: These are "lower" vampires and they can't turn people into vampires.

-Priest: Every 3 days he can turn water into holy water that can turn a vampire spawn in to a commoner again or kill him (the Vampire and obviously the commoners are immune).

-Archangel: Every 2 days the archangel can ask me if a person is a vampire spawn OR he can create a bond between two characters.. If one of the bonded persons die the other one dies too..

-Commoners: Normal people...

The idea

As you can understand there are the Good and the Bad guyz... In order to win you must eliminate the opposite team either by killing them(=voting them) or by taking them in your team.. You can vote for a person every day till 24:00 you can change your vote till the last minute (changes must be made with a new post).

I will describe what happens and you must tell me what actions do you take... Moreover i will give you hints but you must interact with each other so you can gain more info...

in-game name:Noble

inforum name:Nobleman/Kots0s

birthday:24.12.2025

place of birth:Athens

place i currently live:menidi athens

oikogeneiakh katastash:Keratas

hobbies:football k poker

SGAM:exploiting,resident evil maniac

Personal items:se polu boreio meros iso8ermika gantia,skoufous,kaskol k mporei ena flaski me kana ugro mesa(fantasia exoume---mporei na exei kafe/tsai/roumi!!!

religion:christian

ok re c kalo einai!

in-game name:MewMew

in forum name:MewMew

birthday:111/444/123

place of birth:Hawaii

place of liveness

oikogeneiaki katastasi:pantremenos (23+1/4 paidia)

hobbies:pc,basketball,hacking

General things:Don't come 2 close 2 me

Personal Items:ena laptop kai ena sougia tpt allo

religionCHRISTIANOS(koita mi me kaneis werewolf)

kala ta updates einai twra to game pio wraio

In-Game Name :Necro

Forum Nickname:Nazghoul

Day of Birth:1/1/2024

Place of Birth:Castelvania

Place i leave currently:greece

Oikogeniaki katastasi: me gomena

Hobbies:Searcing and cracking

Some general things about me: I rule in shadows...

Personal Items:Mia mavri kapardina, Ena mauro dermationo(gloves , Full body ,Boots ) set kai kanan sougia gia ektaktes anages!

religion:wats that?

in-game name:MewMew

in forum name:MewMew

birthday:111/444/123

place of birth:Hawaii

place of liveness

oikogeneiaki katastasi:pantremenos (23+1/4 paidia)

hobbies:pc,basketball,hacking

General things:Don't come 2 close 2 me

Personal Items:ena laptop kai ena sougia tpt allo

religionCHRISTIANOS(koita mi me kaneis werewolf)

kala ta updates einai twra to game pio wraio

Eftixos pou zitisa sovara bios...

Guest TheVortex

* In-Game Name (full):Hose Luano arnesto fereras zarkadoulas delafuento maria

* Forum Nickname:TheVortex

* Day of Birth:02/04/1992

* Place of Birth:Markopoulo

* Place i leave currently:Zografou

* Oikogeniaki katastasi: (padremenos - xorismenos - me gomena - monos sto rafi ktl..): Me gomena

* Religion:Christian

* Hobbies:Football , music

* Some general things about me:pezw lineage2 3 xronia - gm se polous server [www.l2oneo.com] -

* Prosopika Adikimena: ena kouti profilaktika ... mia mpala podosferou ... mia gomena mazi mou

Xax0a0x0aXAXAXAx00x0x0a0x0ax0a0x0a0AX000x0xa0 eleosssssssssssssssssssssxa x ax a xa x ax a  Hose Luano arnesto fereras zarkadoulas delafuento maria

Re zografou meneis? geitona P:

Guest Thanos47

* In-Game Name (full):Thanoulis

* Forum Nickname:Thanos47

* Day of Birth:20/5/1991

* Place of Birth:Thessaloniki

* Place i leave currently:Nea Vrasna

* Oikogeniaki katastasi: me gomena

* Religion:christian

* Hobbies:dj,basetball.pc etc

* Some general things about me:exo 2 spinoun,3 floria,4 karderines,episis exo 35 xorafia 5 dipla stin thallasa ta alla se vouno kai etc

* Prosopika Adikimena:tin Kiriaki ena spiti kai authona pota kai faei :lol:

Guest thanos123

# In-Game Name (full):Psolovrontis

# Forum Nickname:Thanos123

# Age:20

# Day of Birth:13/12/2030

# Place of Birth:Vietnam

# Place i leave currently:Karaibikh

# Oikogeniaki katastasi:Me gomena

# Religion:christian

# Hobbies:Dj,na akouw mousiki kai na koimame

# Some general things about me:to spiti pou menw einai ouranoxistis kai olo aniki se mena,to pc mou einai kalitero kai apo to kalitero pc pou exei i nasa,kai exw alla 6 spitia stin hawai,sto parisi kai stin germania

# Prosopika Adikimena:AK-47,Beretta 9 xilioston,kai ena arkoudaki tou bob sfougaraki(xaxaxaxaxa lolen!)

P.S.:to ekana ligo edit apo to proigoumeno pou postara

# In-Game Name (full):Nitrous

# Forum Nickname:NITROUS SYSTEM

# Age:43

# Day of Birth:25/12/07

# Place of Birth:Alma-Ata(Kazahstan)

# Place i leave currently:Komotini

# Oikogeniaki katastasi:Padremenos

# Religion:Xristianos Orthodoxos

# Hobbies:Football(played professionaly),Basket,Golf,PC.

# Some general things about me:Also nicked  as  "Cassanova" When was young had many chicks with me....

# Prosopika Adikimena:Kaskol(Rige me aspro-mauro),Ksirafaki(Gillete mach 3),Aroma(Farhrenheit and Giorgio Armani Black Code)

Guest TheVortex

Xax0a0x0aXAXAXAx00x0x0a0x0ax0a0x0a0AX000x0xa0 eleosssssssssssssssssssssxa x ax a xa x ax a  Hose Luano arnesto fereras zarkadoulas delafuento maria

RE vlaka min gelas me to onoma mou :P