[L2W] How to make Spoil + Sweeper work

aasi888

Copied my problem from another forum. Couldnt find a proper answer there.

sometimes my l2w sweeper the mobs, sometimes (the most) not :(

00:49:25 Use Spoil[Lv:4].
Use Spoil[Lv:4].
The Spoil condition has been activated.
You have earned 3283 experience and 171 SP.

Use Sweeper[Lv:1].
Earned Steel.

You have earned 3380 experience and 177 SP.

how can you see, I'm always soplling the mobs, but the most times the skill sweeper isn't activated...

I already check the mobs on my range, and all are checked to sweeper =/

if helps, some SSs:

Image 01: I change this to try to solve my problem, without success

imagem01tu4.jpg

Image 02: another try, too without success :(

imagem02wd4.jpg

Image 03: here I selected one mob, but all the moobs thave this options enabled, I already check all :s

imagem03np5.jpg

ok first of all, you know how to know when a mob spoiled can be swept? when you kill a mob, it shines in blue, this means that the mob has an item, if the mob doesnt shine, it doesnt have an item, therefore it doesnt render to sweep.

well, the bot knows this and thats why the bot "SOMETIMES" doesnt sweep. the bot knows if the mob can be swept or not.

it sweeps fine when u have 1 monster, but if u have a spear and kill 3 o 4 only one is sweeped...

I have a warlord and the bounty hunter with the bot following, and the bot only sweeps the targeted mob (in case it is blue)...

ok first of all, you know how to know when a mob spoiled can be swept? when you kill a mob, it shines in blue, this means that the mob has an item, if the mob doesnt shine, it doesnt have an item, therefore it doesnt render to sweep.

well, the bot knows this and thats why the bot "SOMETIMES" doesnt sweep. the bot knows if the mob can be swept or not.

Hmm this could be the answer. I thought Auto Sweep Would just sweep every mob no matter does it shine or not. If the thing you said is true then the walker is even more advanced than I thought :)

well the bot can see if the monster has a item to sweep or not...if it does it uses sweep otherwise it des not.there is not any other logical explanation why the sweep does not work for him

I found a way to do sweep work well when lots of monsters die...

Just do the festival stuff and everything as normal..

Go to item settings and unselect pickup... this way the bot will be only seeping

By the wat, i have to set the sweep skill on the "Target Dead Use Skill" option under Combat Heal, and set it to 100%

" post="26553" timestamp="1175367948"]

By the wat, i have to set the sweep skill on the "Target Dead Use Skill" option under Combat Heal, and set it to 100%

Lol thought that % means how much hp the mob has left :D. Gotta try it if my bots are not getting ban.