[Trick] Get Rich on LR ;) - kill one RB many times :P

NymStyle

Ok, I stopped playin' on HR, and came try LR.. On low rate you need good equip, but there is not GM shop... The best way are RAIDS..

All RBs have 24 hours respawn time !

But I found this trick that quest RBs can be summoned again and again.. Example Bumbalump in Hot Springs -> Go to hot springs, ask NPC at spawn for Quest, go kill Dogs, Spiders and Giant flowers (I don't know names :D ) ... when you get all items, go back to NPC, complete quest, click on part 2, and go to table summon bumbalump ! Kill him.. now you can repeat quest, kill RB again.. in good party, you can kill 10x Bumbalump in one hour ;)

Check out droplist: http://lineage.pmfun.com/npc/25296/icicle-emperor-bumbalump.html  (official chances)

Yesterday I lvled my Greater wolf, get many enchants and 2 Elysians :PPPP

GL ;)

My Question:      knows anyone similar RB, that can be summoned by quest ? :)  I need Blessed enchant weapon A ;) or BEAS

I know only about Bumbalump and White-Eye (we hunted white-eye today and we get 1x IC gaitlers, 1x BEAS, 1x Angel Slayer :PP )

All RBs have 24 hours respawn time !

what is ur server ? i think l2j ...

on normal server rbs have dfferent respown ... with +- 4 h ( if u know what i saying )

and quest raidbosses have respown too ...

maybe on some servers is working but not on l2dex and another good servers ( official files )

Already shared: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=33715.0

But I'll leave this topic open, 'cuz it is explained a bit another way.

Already shared: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=33715.0

But I'll leave this topic open, 'cuz it is explained a bit another way.

ohhh ok :-) I see that his guide is better :-) ok but, here you can share Quest RBs if you know :) It will help all :P thx Lain xD

what is ur server ? i think l2j ...

on normal server rbs have dfferent respown ... with +- 4 h ( if u know what i saying )

and quest raidbosses have respown too ...

maybe on some servers is working but not on l2dex and another good servers ( official files )

don't hunt posts noob, if you don't know anythink about it.... Our server RB respawn = 24 Hours, official server respawn (lineage2.com) 24 hours  !!!!!!!!!!!! check www.pmfun.com .... DON'T SPAM! DOn't Lie!

don't hunt posts noob, if you don't know anythink about it.... Our server RB respawn = 24 Hours, official server respawn (lineage2.com) 24 hours  !!!!!!!!!!!! check www.pmfun.com .... DON'T SPAM! DOn't Lie!

Now you calmdown yourself, he's trying to get some information and you reply back like that. First warning. No flame.

another Q whitch you awake rb. Ketra Orc Outpost-Magical Power Of Water- part1&2. if you end this q you awaken rb Soul Of Water Ashutar

Varka Silenos Stronghold-Magical Power Of Fire Part1&2. If you end this Q you awaken rb Soul Of Fire Nastron

If you wake rb you must relog and when rb was been killed login it and awake rb again.

PS. sory for my bad english

about rb tricks.

- bumpalump,

- daimon the whited eye

- varka altar

- ketra altar

another way with exploit. go to 4 sep, go inside to room 1 with strider. collect key, go to another first room, collect again key,...

but at once, go to baron room, and spawn halisha. if you killed spawn him again. you can spawn it until you have key.

i got a bug, when i spawned halisa 3. times, it was alone, and it didnt hit back. so i could kill him very easly:)

another trick on low rate, fighter lvl 20 char in top d grade, pp fullbuff, and the low char can kill the rb in talking, in elven lair... -i dont remember :)-

another Q whitch you awake rb. Ketra Orc Outpost-Magical Power Of Water- part1&2. if you end this q you awaken rb Soul Of Water Ashutar

Varka Silenos Stronghold-Magical Power Of Fire Part1&2. If you end this Q you awaken rb Soul Of Fire Nastron

If you wake rb you must relog and when rb was been killed login it and awake rb again.

PS. sory for my bad english

THX man ;) this night I'll try these two rbs with my friend :)

so if I summon him, do restart and kill him, I can kill him many times again without Q ? :)

THX man ;) this night I'll try these two rbs with my friend :)

so if I summon him, do restart and kill him, I can kill him many times again without Q ? :)

Yes. When you kill rb Log in you another char who have a Q and awake rb again and Log out.