Safe enchant - Gracia2 / L2J.

sln

GUYS dont waste ur time getting 500 posts. Its bullsh!t it doesnt work, ive tried on liek 3 servers already both G2 and ive had the perfect timing, yet it breaks. This shud be unstickied, it doesnt work. Or if sln wants to talk to me in private about it, this shudnt even work. Dont waste ur time.....

yeah guys forget about it, it was only a joke, i made everything up ;)

i wouldnt call pure luck using 16 enchants to get +16 weapon when i was wasting like 200-300 before discovering this method.

take in account that it could be already fixed [ive already got a few pms from admins that its fixable, at least they care about their servers lol]

remember this forum is good for sharing bugs but its also good to provide better server security. and i think this topic brought 'some' attention.

• 2 weeks later...

I tryed a lot of time use this "bug" and i have my idea now about it.

I got a lot of high enchanted items (for sure more then normal enchant) but i think that this is not the "SAFE Enchant" we wish..

If you try a lot of time you will notice that when your item broke, the window with the enchant action, close a little before then the other case. I noticed that it happen a lot of time (without lag).

Btw i cannot say that this "trick" don't work 'couse a lot of time it happened also that both items don't get any enchant also if windows say that enchant was end with succesfull (that's probably mean that item was crystallized).

At the end we will need to be lucky like ever..

Okay i understand that bug but in my 20 severs l2j when i press echtant its will be only black window u cant see anything only a black windows when its done the window says that is broken or ++ all my friends say that is only on l2j. but how can that be if its says that this bugs work on l2j ?

P.S Sorry For Bad English!

It sure works on very big servers. But on other hand, it's like normal enchanting, just a chance that u'll be lucky to do this right and get that ,,safe enchant". I'm still trying to master this technique, but it's kinda hard :/

Okay i understand that bug but in my 20 severs l2j when i press echtant its will be only black window u cant see anything only a black windows when its done the window says that is broken or ++ all my friends say that is only on l2j. but how can that be if its says that this bugs work on l2j ?

P.S Sorry For Bad English!

if you see that black window, you need to do a full check because you're missing some textures or something

WOW!!!! enchant bug??

which server?? has the server good security?

I will try it on infogate and some other servers too.

ofc it is +1 karma if working

ty 4 share

@Offtopic:Simple members like you Megadevil don't give karma

1st warning

@OnTopic:Nice Guide sln Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!! I will test it Soon :D :D :D