interlude [Gracia II L2j] .: *Lineage ][ * Savage Garden* :.

Jαkє

guys HE is Astyle=Eko=Godofaden

Yup, that's exactly who I thought he was.

Which means that he'll probably get bored of this in a few weeks and go do something else. From what I've seen he hops projects like mad.

Yup, that's exactly who I thought he was.

Which means that he'll probably get bored of this in a few weeks and go do something else. From what I've seen he hops projects like mad.

May I know Something , because im really curious... Why What I do ALWAYS for Some ppl is so Important ?

Im in this Project from like 2 months. and I wont Leave it as Im The Only One Who is the General Manager of the Server.

Also, Please will be better for you all ppl to Get a Calm down of inviting me in msn..because I will NOT help anyone anymore, because ppl will think im in several Projects at the Same time.

Have a Fun .

May I know Something , because im really curious... Why What I do ALWAYS for Some ppl is so Important ?

Im in this Project from like 2 months. and I wont Leave it as Im The Only One Who is the General Manager of the Server.

Also, Please will be better for you all ppl to Get a Calm down of inviting me in msn..because I will NOT help anyone anymore, because ppl will think im in several Projects at the Same time.

Have a Fun .

Well, for one most of the l2jserver community doesn't like you. Mostly because you go over there, grab whatever shares you can find, then throw it into "packs" for the tards without giving credit to the original creators (I've even seen some of my stuff in a screenshot for one of your packs a while ago, posted by you while you were still going by A-Style).

But I've also seen your name on two different servers aside from this one in the past 3 months. Both of which you've inexplicably disappeared from shortly after.

I don't know your reasons for leaving either one, but it seems that you can't stay with something for terribly long. So I'm just saying that from my past experiences with you and the things I've noticed (I don't stalk you or follow you around, I just read what other servers are doing, etc and I happen to notice your name once in a while), it doesn't show much promise for your own server.

Not to mention, I can't remember when you've ever posted your own contributions over at the l2jserver forums.

• 3 weeks later...