Aion vs. Lineage 2

Are you gonna leave L2 when Aion is released?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gonna leave L2 when Aion is released?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 month later...

Only graphics it's good on Aion..the rest of the game suck big time...

After one month of playing i got nothing to do,you have nothing to do for fun , only to kill opposite site (but who are they :D)...it's not like L2 with big clan and alliance and castles and allot of pvp...you just kill some random enemy and that's all :D

On *pvp* it's just chaos all the time.

Disappointed of this,but the graphic is awesome :P

Well i would vote for Aion.I played for a long lineage 2 official server and private servers low rate..Lineage has overcome as a game,Aion online is better than lineage,better gameplay + better graphics.So leave this old game (Lineage 2) and start a better like Aion.

got a 48 lvl sorceror on official Aion servers and i can say it sucks after some time it gets rlyyyyyyyyyyy boring cause u gotta search for pvp, not like l2 where u can just kill any1 same race same clan(not likely but still good to have the option to) i love the PK features of l2.

Even if this topic is old.. In my opinion Aion failed hard  :)

1st - how you can say this when u dont have any idea about officia aion?

2nd - You can't say Aion failed. Aion its a new game and it have 1,5k in each servers.Lineage II have about 800-1k in each server and not in all...(The official servers, and no the noob-home-made-by-babys servers.)

3rd - If you are speaking about the noob home made by kids servers about l2 servers and aion servers yes there the aion failed cause everyone who is 12 years old go to open a server like l2 and he dont have any idea about aion and even if he have the aion isnt a easy game like l2 that when u join into a server u have all the items in gm shop and u dont have nothing to do but only buy the items and sit in giran and enchanting for hours to get the best items and then the only thing u have to do is to going in pvp nooboZones and wait for noobs to kill and then u will be happy and u will think that u know l2!!!!

Aion is the game that revolutionized gaming mmorpg. But still not the old Lineage 2. That will soon Lineage 3.

I want that NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

On topic:

I will try aion in summer probably..i just w8 for private servers to get a bit better(i read in some forums that private server are still kinda crappy).I doubt i will get excited though :(