[READ]NCSoft Close Servers ? Read...

TheSoN

all servers? Don't joke peoples... Lol, ofcourse NCsoft can close best servers where play 2k+ online players, but all... Now is so much L2 server whats just IMPOSSIBLE.

It is possible, slowly but possible. And I am a big fun of C4/Interlude but NCSoft just dont want to "Loose" money for L2. If they wanna shut down all the servers, then they should make about 200 different servers, why? Because they would loose about 98% of L2Players and for sure everyone will forgot it. Why 200 servers? Because:

People want:

AvD;

NvK;

x1;

x2;

x3...;

...x1000;

x2000;

x3000;

x5000;

x10 000;

WoR (Thats a very weird server; Every Rass vs Other rasses. (like Humans vs DE/ELF/DWARFS/ORCs);

Gm server's

F2P servers

F2P x1 x2 x5 x10 x15 x30 x100 x500 x1 000 x10 000

And the list goes on and on. At begining of that post I said that NCSoft can delete servers slowly one by one. But before they would delete one, 2 New servers will be made. :)

Aint there any way to make the servers legal by respecting the rules showed on the first post?

The only thing you are allowed to do is change the host. So Imagine DN on Gracia Final xD it would be very veryy hard (last time i take them 6 months to move from c4 to INterlude and NOW the are doing it again from Interlude to hellbound. LOL

this is just one more reason...for all those who play l2 to stop playing it...since u can spend with lucky 1 or 2 years on a private one...if they close it...i bet u dont want to play l2 anymore..since u wont spend 2 years again...thinking in anytime they can close it again...

few words...imo if they keep closing servers...l2 its going to dissapair "slowly"...lots of ppl already change of game..

this is just one more reason...for all those who play l2 to stop playing it...since u can spend with lucky 1 or 2 years on a private one...if they close it...i bet u dont want to play l2 anymore..since u wont spend 2 years again...thinking in anytime they can close it again...

few words...imo if they keep closing servers...l2 its going to dissapair "slowly"...lots of ppl already change of game..

L2 = retail ( www.lineage2.com )

private servers = copies of L2

NcSoft, wants to get more ppl playing L2, cause this way they make money.

I must agree with Jack here, they may close the most famous, but once they do some other fucktard will make a good server ppl will j0in and play there it will became famous after a year or two it will be closed, after that there will be yet another retard to do the same thing as the last one just because he can. Nowdays its way too easy to do a server.

Personally I think that when server is in top 20 then they should delete it from all vote's sites. Just because of the noobs from NCSoft. (if server get 1k people online or more, if it goes down just do it again! xD

• 3 weeks later...