[Dragon-Network]What do you think about...

Deanok

Hellbound server in DNet will be great, knowing drake and trackzero, they are some lazy guys that don't update until most bugs are fixed.

For example, take IL, they updated like after 1 year they said they would, and after the updates the remaining bugs were fixed at a considerable amount of time, and perhaps, is the only IL OFF-server that has the buff-debuff bars working according to retail.

Everybody knows drake is a hell of a programmer, and is one of the few ppl that can really set up for a hellbound server with minor bugs.

The only thing is, you have to wait like for....dunno, 9999999 years for it to come?

Hellbound server in DNet will be great, knowing drake and trackzero, they are some lazy guys that don't update until most bugs are fixed.

For example, take IL, they updated like after 1 year they said they would, and after the updates the rem

For example, take IL, they updated like after 1 year they said they would, and after the updates the remaining bugs were fixed at a considerable amount of time, and perhaps, is the only IL OFF-server that has the buff-debuff bars working according to retail.

Everybody knows drake is a hell of a programmer, and is one of the few ppl that can really set up for a hellbound server with minor bugs.

The only thing is, you have to wait like for....dunno, 9999999 years for it to come?

aining bugs were fixed at a considerable amount of time, and perhaps, is the only IL OFF-server that has the buff-debuff bars working according to retail.

Sad but true :) But don't forget that after interlude came we had duping bug and a lot of ppl got rich in that way :P I hope  there won't be any bug like this now

if you pay in a private server for good items, then you are stronger that one who pay in an official server for nothing.

yea u right but....do u know what we are talking about? we are talking about hellbound in dn,exactly do u think ur words can be helpfull in this topic? so for first time i agree with narnia

READ BEFORE YOU WRITE...

damn....

well i think it will be good if there will be no wipe , and no patch (that nerfs classes) coz they are all aready so much nerfed , anyways it would rock if u could sub to kamel classes (imagine berserker/destroyer ) the kamel archers are so fast at run speed and attak speed .

• 2 weeks later...

-1 Karma :)

Well... In theory I hate this server. Donators, it's old, many retarded people. But when I joined it for the 1st time I can't stop playing now :>

i played dn for 4 years. i started in c3 with c4 skills. this was my first server. i loved it, i get to know what is l2, i start with gl. then it went to c4 off. this was the greatest time for dn. i was bigger and bigger, i rly loved it, i played olympiad (with sucked cancel :D), but i loved it :) then il came. without augmented skills. but many donations. well these wasnt problem at that time. i killed many dn dinasty players with my gl/pp in ic and +4 s dual. and augmented skills has came. donators get to more active, as you remember 100% mcrt, olympiad dead (i got donator, or i got "one shot died" player). all player wanted to get refresh augment, high grd ls from donations only. i made dinasty about half year ago. but. server is dead, imho. and it would be hb...

in hb this will be full bugged. new places will not work. new class will be bugged.

dn will be dead. it should be.

i moved to l2frintezza. it looks like good server. old dn with normal interlude.

my 6. day on there, im lvl 65 necro (15x) and if i can sells all my mats, i ll got a dc robe set :)

and yea about dc robe set. on dn. in c4 i got more then 2kkk from manor, in one day. so a grd isnt inpossible......

how can you enjoy playing omn a server where players hack/bot like shit or did in the past?

they clearly got numerous advantages of it

Go to any cheating forum and you ll mostly see exploits etc for dragon network

Thats why i never started to play there : )