l2phx enchant (gracia )

kokito

Kokito.. no se si te llego el PM, pero quisiera saver si me podes ayudar, ya que no poseo los post suficientes como para ver.

Soy de La Rioja - Argentina.  Me ayudas?? O aunque sea enviame un Pm diciendome lo minimo que puedas, para no darte problemas.

Desde ya muchas gracias.

-------------------------------------

I don't wanna do a Spam, just writing something for kokito eh, Because I can not send pm.

Sry For Disturb.

Thanks, i will try and comment later.

@Kokito: The post u want just a trick for avoid ip ban, ist very easy, just use any soft for fake ip on yo client. That post talking about SockCaps (thats old and removed on official site) so, i' recomment to you another soft, example: Proxifier

If this works hide your post

Just one thing to say  Anouncement bug WORKS  will try soon the enchant

it works .Also if you buy the weapon +0 it means that the server is protected

EDIT:It works great job. but do NOT overenchant or you will be baned

thanks il try to find a server where it works and il share it here thanks again

EDIT: Before you will say why did i said thanks and i dont have the posts to see it i saw it before it was hidden

First, thank for the xploit kokito :)

I test it in L2 INC,ATLANTIS,ANTIQUE and dont work, test in dragonlance and the l2pbx dont work xDD

If any know any server for this work plis whisp me, or kokito whisp me and tell me your server.

spanish_

kokito mandame un privado con el server donde te funciono, thx