interlude [Interlude OFF] L2-Syndicate *NEW*

Linwelin

First off this is not my server, im just posting this because i think its a good server, here is some info about it:

L2-Syndicate.jpg

L2 Syndicate information : http://www.l2-syndicate.net/

This page explains about the basic L2 Syndicate features and gives some information for the people who are not really familiar with C6-Interlude.

Rates: xp45x / sp50x / adena50x (all adena is divided by 100/all shops prices too).

Server: Full Official C6-Interlude server (retail server) with custom modifications.

Gameplay: No weight limit, Buffs 1 hour, rebirth, No class change quests, increased movement speed on all classes.

Rebirth System

Once a player becomes level 78, he can choose to rebirth at the rebirth manager in Aden.

A player who becomes reborn starts at level 1 again.

Although a player becomes level 1 again, he will still keep his items, skills are lost.

A reborn player cannot equip high level gears, because he lost his masteries (S,A,B,C,D) As soon as you're lvl1 you will receive a book or rebith, with this you can learn 1 of the rebirth skills at your guild.

Each player can get a maximum of 3 rebirths.

AIO NPC Buffer

There is a support buffer spawned in every important town.

The buffs last for 1hour and are free of charge.

Third Job Change

As soon as your character is lvl76 or above, you are able to do the 3rd occupation change.

This can be done at the NPC job changer “Carola” who stands next to the church entrance in Aden Castle Town.

Noblesse

L2 Syndicate has it’s own noblesse system. Once you have completed 3 rebirths you need to collect various items from the following raid bosses in order to become a Noblesse.

- Death Lord Hallate

- Kernon

- Longhorn Golkonda

- Shilen’s Messenger Cabrio

Once you’ve collected all the items and your character is lvl78, you can go to the Noblesse NPC “Eddy Wally” who's located on the stairs in Aden Town, and become a Noblesse.

Subclass Changer:

We made 1 subclass chnger, so when you make your own 78 and get the noblesse, you’ll have to do the quest for get the subclass changer and you’ll be allowed to get 1 sublcass on each character.

Low lvl Protectors

All the low lvl zones up to lvl60 are protected by our low lvl zone guards. These guards kill red players in order to give new and low lvl players a fair chance to train up to a decent lvl.

Boosted Buffers

In order to give buffer classes such as prophets, bladedancers and swordsingers a fair chance to participate in pvp action, they have been given a special boost. All these classes will receive higher level skills which they can buff on themself only. For example: A prophet will get might3, shield3, windwalk3, haste3, etc. To be updated as soon as all these new skills have been fully implemented.

Birth

A new character will spawn in the basement of Ivory Tower. Here you can buff yourself up and you're good to go! The new character will start with all the needed items INCLUDING the Quest items (no more searching for the right quest items for class transfers).

Craftable S Grade SA’s

Special Abilities on S grade weapons can be obtained through craft. The recipes you need are dropped from mobs in Imperial Tomb. You will need a Warsmith/Maestro lvl 78 with create lvl 8 in order to use the recipes.

C Grade SA’s

C grade weapons with Special Abilities have been added to the mantra manager. In order to put an SA on the desired weapon you need a certain amount of animal bones.

Mantra Drops

Mantras are needed for weapons/armors A grade and above and for . These mantra drops are now categorized by mob levels.

50-70 water mantra

68-70 wind mantra

60-67 wind mantra

76+ wind + fire mantra's

Materials & Recipes by Spoil

Materials, S grade SA recipes, adenas and mantras are now also collectable through spoil.

http://www.l2-syndicate.net/

Hardware Information

Processors: Intel Dual Core Dual Xeon 5150

RAM: 16 Go DDR2

Hard drives: 2*250 GB SATA2 HDD / 3Ware SATA2 Raid Controller

2 x WD Raptor + 4 Port Raid Controller

http://www.l2-syndicate.net/

Sup L1n ? :P LostArcher/Junkee here from L2gold :D

Ontopic: This server has the same features like l2gold, i will give it a try =P

Harmonium/BlackListed FTW

I see the patch is released:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/l2Syndicate/index.php?showtopic=41

Anyone tested it? I spend all yesterday evening in serching for good L2 off interlude pvp server and everything was junk.

I see the patch is released:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/l2Syndicate/index.php?showtopic=41

Anyone tested it? I spend all yesterday evening in serching for good L2 off interlude pvp server and everything was junk.

L][ Eternal Has change Owner.And they are doing some changes and after Wipe and start again!x45

I joined this server because of the rebirth system ,the nobless,and all others. Found out THERE is no such thing,its just a normal IL server nothing more, plz correct me if Im wrong.

• 2 weeks later...