[Chance]Nothing Special

Flavio

This is not something special and I just did it once on 1 L2j server,i dont say this works but u should try it... maybe it does works somewhere else.

Ok Enter L2phx and enter l2.exe

When u are logged in u will see many packets... choose 1 [ any1 u want ] and copy its code to send section...

In send section just change code somewhere for example:

Code in Packet: 00 00 00 00 E1 F8 E4 00 00 00 00 [ This code doesnt exist its just for example ]

In send packet change only 1 line 4 example : 00 00 00 00 E1 F8 E4 00 00 00 00 > F8 Change to FF or something like that and click

send... Server will Freeze you cause u did wrong in codes wich even you dont know what u did.

Ok after server freeze you exit l2. Ctrl+alt+delete,choose "Lineage2" and End task it.

Do this few times like 10 times and 11th time u want to enter server u will get to Server List and u will not be able to connect to server.

> This probably dont works i think its maybe admin did something wrong but point of bug or what it is - is to end connection - Broke connection if server dont have the one of good machines...

Well if u have time try it i dont know will it work

Sorry for my bad english :/

Post results here :P but I expect answers like: Not Working and this is not bug morron you are total n00b :)

I know this dont have point cause if u want Broke connection of server and u did that I think its easy to fix.

Stupid cause u need do that 10 times or more and server will come back again in 10 minutes [ if it works ]

Phx doesnt work on a 95% of the servers so there is not a point to use it.

If server dont have auto-ban or something it dont need to work... just some code change to some code and 10 times or more... Butw nvm i tought it is not a bug