[Share] eL2Walker LineageII Gracia2-Final (is this that you looking for?)

oracle67

This is all the files:

eL2Walker 2.05 Gracia Ct 2.2

eL2Walker 2.07 Gracia Ct 2.2

eL2Walker 2.09a Gracia Ct 2.2

eL2Walker 2.09b Gracia Ct 2.2

Mirror

eL2WalkerMaps(all versions)

Mirror

Extract to C:\

Send shortcut of L2Walker on Desctop.

Run it.

Show the path to l2.exe .

Play Lineage II

Run it again for every Client.

Gracia CT2.3 (Gracia Final)

*Start of Gracia Final Guide

ForIG use:L2Walker 2.13  and tcptunnel

Step 1:

Change HOSTS file :

127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com

127.0.0.1 l2testauthd.lineage2.com

192.168.1.12 nprotect.lineage2.com

Step 2:

Install a legacy loopback adapter.

1. Control Panel (Classic View)-> Add Hardware -> "Instal The Hardware That I Manually Select From A List (Advanced) -> Network Adapters -> Chose Microsoft -> Chose Microsoft Loopback Adapter and complete the instalation.

2. Edit tcp/ip properties of loopback adapter to 192.168.1.12 with subnet  255.255.255.0

If you play Official you are ok so far.

If you play Free Server better use an "editable" system that you can change server address to: 127.0.0.1 and to tcptunnel "forward.bat" with the desired server address.

This system that is ONLY for Gracia Final it works perfect with above contitions and is redy to be edited.

For OOG use is the same, theOOGeL2Walker10.9.7 that i provide is ready to work under that contitions.

*End of Gracia Final Guide.

This is an (optional*) moded, open, flexible system replacement:

Lineage][ Gracia2 Custom System

*it is not necessary for walker.

3 button functions:

Soon as you login with L2Walker (windowed -no full screen) you can use 3 buttons of your keyboard for the basic Walker functions.

1.The button "Home" (located in button rows between alphabetic and numeric keys) is opening and closing the Walker Control Panel that you can check when you will have potions, when you will have buffs, what skills to use in fight etc.

2.The button "End" (located next to Home) that is start if pressed once the fighting with mobs progress or stops it if pressed again.

3.The button "Insert" (located next to Home and End) that if pressed deactivates all Walker Functions and if pressed again activates back the Walker.

That is the 3 buttons you must to know what it does, all the rest; check and try it your self in all possible compilations or read on forums on "how to" do several things with that program.

*Here is the old Interlude version of L2Walker:eL2Walker Interlude 1.79

It is needed to replace the hosts with the hosts you will find in the file.

Before run of L2Walker, run first and minimize the L2Serv.

You will be able to run new client from system tray icon.

That is for the "retro" players.

*Heal IN and OUT of party in L2J servers:

1-Go to PARTY on walker control panel on your main assist player.

Open Control Settings.

On your main assist character check "send request" and check "receiver name" your healer/buffer name.

When self HP is 80% sent "heal" and check the add button.

2-Go to PARTY on walker control panel on your support player.

Open Control Settings.

On your assistant character check "receive request" and check "sender name" your main assist name.

When receives "heal" text then use skill "heal" to target and check the add button.

If you possibly have the "disconnect in 30 seconds" problem then use this:

Echo Fix (read "readme" in the file for correct adjustment)

thx for shared special system but use it for gracia final OFF seem very lagging dunno why

• 3 weeks later...

L2walker fails to verify and is unusable. Any ideas how to fix?

Lol, found a fix even before posting :D

Remove (or comment out with adding # in front of line) ALL the lines that look like this:

127.0.0.1 vip.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip1.towalker.com

127.0.0.1 vip7.towalker.com

Terve.

Use the Guide for Gracia Final even if you work on prior Cronicle (G1 or G2) but only remember to use correct cronicle system and set the l2.ini server ip to 127.0.0.1 to work correct with tcptunnel.

I'm playing on gracia final (l2j apparently)

I can login and verify the walker always. Once I make a move through walkers map or "start fun" i get instantly "Disconnected from server"

Is my problem the same as the "30s disconnect"?

I tried putting fyyres dsetup.dll (wildcard.rar) and echo.dll + fire.dll to my system folder but I still get kicked out as I use walker.

I'm playing on gracia final (l2j apparently)

I can login and verify the walker always. Once I make a move through walkers map or "start fun" i get instantly "Disconnected from server"

Is my problem the same as the "30s disconnect"?

I tried putting fyyres dsetup.dll (wildcard.rar) and echo.dll + fire.dll to my system folder but I still get kicked out as I use walker.

can someone answer this question for him/me?

how i add the maps? im kind of noobie :P

and

how i do that i play on private server

(If you play Official you are ok so far.

If you play Free Server better use an "editable" system that you can change server address to: 127.0.0.1 and to tcptunnel "forward.bat" with the desired server address.)

Follow the Gracia Final part exactly as it described and download the necessary provided tools, use the Private server IP in forward.bat instead of the Official that is preconfigured.

The Local system that i say in that post it works good in compination with loopback and tcptunnel and walker.

Now is available the OracleL2Walker 2.16c instead of 2.13

Enjoy.

Uh, I got everything in your guide. But how do I find out the server IP, port and protocol? I used to know, but that was like 3 years ago =P

(www.l2revolt.com)

EDIT: I found the IP! 94.23.33.171

But what is the port and protocol? My friend and I are getting different ports through netstat -n...

I actually took a screenshot of all the things I followed:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2q1hyrs.jpg (forgot to include IP and subnet, so I just cut and paste)

I just tried using eL2Walker 10.9.3 with the program xzCrk by vpnbot.com and I get this:

14:03:16 »¶Ó­Ê¹ÓÃÐÐÕß¡£

14:03:16 Link LoginServer Succeed.

14:03:20 Login LoginServer Success.

14:03:20 [01]

14:03:20 :36.67%

14:03:22 Link GameServer Succeed.

14:03:52 ->Login GameServer Timeout.