[Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ Century

Kazeno

kazeno in my opinion you should make the farm easier. Omg with the old century we did 3 days all day for full custom, and now.... we need 1 month. Omg 20 gold each part of the armor...........

lol duh,you are enable to become a forum member.That should get fixed as soon as possible.

Edit: You really need someone to take care of the forum,add some crucial guides or whatsoever..International section should be added as well.

Since im an experienced moderator,i suggest you work a lot on forum since its the basic thing to attract people..An empty forum wont be a good idea.Also,a new baner should be added since the current one is sort of "Old-fashioned"..

Edit no2 : After loads of tries,i finally made it and created a forum account.

thats true. noob gm made an event 10 vs 10 full in lag. he was saying no lag.. all comunity was shouting lag.. and lag.. but gm was sure that no lag exist in his server!

Well wining team took +30 weapons.. others took +4 on weapon...

Just a noobish server with slowbrain gms.

Also server just did one gouuud rollback. qq mb some1 got stuck skills now.. gf with this stupid server. need a lagy and stupid staff server? go  join l2 century now!

im gonna try it and tell my opinion. actually i see u all sayin "laggy server", "brainslow gm's" and "noobserver" but ure not sayin why it is a noobserver and thats why im gonna try it

edit: i tried the server and i dont find a reason to call it "noobserver" and it has no lag. i will tell you more soon but until now i think its a good server