Looking for a GM TEAM

Macintosh

I'm looking for a New GM TEAM- I need someone who knows how to code- 5 GM's to be online - and 1 Event Manager- Second I need someone who knows IRC and someone who knows how to use a Website This is for a custom server with custom items. Shadow Lineage2 Max. It has around 78 People online at all times. If you would like to apply please reply to this message, and i will review your information. Please remember to spread the word about Shadow Max L2 and we can have a very large community.

Thanks Shadow L2 Max Owner- Clemit

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I would like to announce that i have enough Event GM Applications now. I only need 3 Event GM's and those who have sent me a message for Event GM- Please send me the information telling me if you can have anyone else join. People you know so my community is larger. Second i need now applications for a Head GM and a Server GM Watchman. Then someone who is able to fix and edit the website. Anyone who has more information for me AND WANTS TO APPLY NOW Please send me an EMAIL (evanramge@yahoo.com) With the title of what you will be looking for. I will review it and reply. Thanks all- Brazer Shadow Lineage2 Max Server Owner.