Augmenter

Skill Enchanter

Raid Info

Castle Manager

Dynamic Zone Engine

Password Changer

Skin Manager

EXTRA

Olympiad Max Enchant +6 ( Your Items must be at least +6)

Flame of Splendor Barakiel, drops Noblesse Item ( Last Blow cannot be Noblesse ).

Tournaments are at 00.00 ( GMT+3 )

Edited by jVelocity

• jVelocity changed the title to [L2J] L2Balerion Interlude 5000X

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Please post ebooks and magazines here.
    • https://l2balerion.com   GENERAL RATES Exp: 5000x Sp: 5000x Adena: 100x Drop: 50x     ENCHANT RATES Safe Enchant: +6 Maximum Enchant Weapon: +20 Maximum Enchant Armor/Jewel: +20 Normal Scrolls Rate: 55% Blessed Scrolls Rate Until +16: 100% Crystal Scrolls Rate From +16 to +20: 100%     AUGMENT RATES & SKILL ENCHANT Mid Life Stone Rate: 5% High Life Stone Rate: 20% Top Life Stone Rate: 30% Max Skill Enchant: +14     COMMANDS .menu .info .repair     EVENTS EVERY HOUR DeathMatch Team vs Team Domination Double Domination Lucky Chests Simon Says Capture the Flag Mutant Korean TvT   NPC Global GK GM Shop Donation Shop Buffer Server Rankings Special Shop Augmenter Skill Enchanter Raid Info Castle Manager Dynamic Zone Engine Password Changer Skin Manager   EXTRA Olympiad Max Enchant +6 ( Your Items must be at least +6) Flame of Splendor Barakiel, drops Noblesse Item ( Last Blow cannot be Noblesse ). Tournaments are at 00.00 ( GMT+3 )
    • Hellllllo everyone ! Good news for some, bad news for others : aCis was, once again, leaked.   It wouldn't be that problematic if it was old content, or even last revision 408 ; but this time, the whole content of under development/master branches was leaked out. One pack project is actually reselling NEXT revision content - before even being announced on aCis forums.   The mole/leaker is still part of customers, and is still capable to leak data, at the date I speak about.   Since I'm on a joyful mood, following events will occur :   PIRATE PLANK MINIGAME   Since we got restricted amount of donators (we're actually 13 on sources counting developers, over all), it's not extremely hard to actually delete the mole ; few ppl are actually matching the description, and a list can be easily generated based on time leak, potential country, contributions,...   Which basically end with that representation :     How will it work ? Everytime a new leak will occur, the following donator on the board will jump out of ship (and Talking Island waters are kinda cold). Since I'm not a monster and got principles, I will send back spent money for the non-granted months to the kicked dude. You won't be added back to the sources, anytime. The game ends when the mole is dropped out, or when I'm alone with my most loyal peeps around.   CONTRIBUTION   Leftover donators will have to contribute to the pack, being reports or code edits. Silent people won't be renewed anymore solely based on money.   In the same order of idea, I will now request a minimum of 100 cookies contribution before accepting any new ppl on the gitlab - which anyway won't be hard to do if you're a minimum invested into the pack.   If you understood the concept, free ppl can access gitlab sharing for 200 cookies contribution (100+100), and donators can access with 100 cookies + 200€. Regarding monthly contribution, there are no special numbers to achieve, stay active and you will stay.   PUBLIC REVISION WILL STEP UP   Next rev 409 will be exceptionally released as public revision. This revision got unique reworks, notably AI (L2OFF GF 1:1) and pathfind systems (up to 100 times faster, see #for-your-eyes-only over aCis discord for screens proofs).   This revision got a lot of new content, and is far ahead of any other L2J pack in terms of AI fidelity with L2OFF - even the costier.   ENDING WORD   Thanks to all loyal people who have, will or currently support this pack - one of the very few to offer unique reworks.   L2J community, as a whole, unfortunately never stepped up or shined by its cleverness or integrity - and is more preocuppied to add poorly written customs over quality leaked sources.   The olympic medal goes to the poop-eater project owner applying straight leak, not even knowing what exactly is the changeset content (because yes, he doesn't know)... It's actually sad real people follow and pay for your work, but well, good job surfing on my own merits, I guess. Maybe one day you will go out of my shadows, and make your own path. That's the best I can wish you.   So, my thanks to the few beacons of light in this mere pool of shadows. That's essentially for you (and for my own pleasure, ofc) I continue to work on this hobbyist project - started almost 14 years ago.   -----------------------------------------------------   Changeset 409 (3301)   SCH, Castles, IU, Npc movement, Drop rate rework, Bugfixes, Organization   SCH - Ty Bandnentans for the good work All SCHs are normally fixed and working. CH decorations are reworked (they got their own XML, related Configs are dropped). Aden CHs got the Wyvern option, as stated in Patch Notes. Ty Denzel for report. CH features levels are corrected. Ty Denzel for report. Fix NPC clan crest issue. Castles Keep Castle next tax percent instead of resetting it to 0. Implementation of missing variables over Castle vault management. Ty KejbL for report. Remove doublons over Residence npcIds. Add npcId 35552 HTMs. Ty //Dev for report. Fix the tax income calculation. IU Add PAPERDOLL as potential location for IU (fix gm enchant, arrows consumption). Ty Roko91 for report. Fix weight calculation over login. Ty KejbL for report. Fix inventory update upon teleport (BSOE consumption). Ty //Dev for report, La Roja for fix. Fix inventory weight upon NPC buy. Npc movement MOVE_TO desire is cleansed over onEvtBlocked, avoiding to build infinite desire. Don't add MOVE_TO desire if given Location isn't reachable. FLEE doesn't call event upon onEvtBlocked (that event means something wrong happened, it's then impossible to trigger "regular" FLEE checks). Use Location#equals in few scripts. NpcAI#thinkFollow cleanup (-8 arrays, -24 List#get, -8 distance2D). Drop rate rework Main idea is to iterate each category X times, as if X monsters were killed. No % re-calculation or whatever, it's plain and simple. x50 means you got the calculated drops of 50 monsters. Avoid to generate IntIntHolder, manage the drop/spoil using a Map<Integer, Integer> instead, which also allow to merge similar itemIds. Categories % are tested no matter if drop or spoil, which allow levelMultiplier to be properly applied. Monster#dropItem is moved to Npc#dropItem, which allow any Npc to drop an item and avoid cast. "killer" is now part of all Npc#dropItem, meaning the item is properly item protected. Bugfixes Fix a ClassCastException over Quest#onClanAttacked. Fix a NegativeSizeArrayException upon client logging. Drop few logging errors related to invalid client attempts. Fix NPE over Q635. Fix PDAM calculation prior to rev 399 physical attack/skill split. Ty Yoska for report. Fix TradeList automatic title cleanup. Ty Denzel for report/fix. Add back missing Config.PARTY_XP_CUTOFF_METHOD "none" option. Ty CUCU23 for report/fix. Fix "upper roof" NPCs. Ty Bandnentans for fix. Fix Seven Signs individual stone contribution method. Ty //Dev for report. Fix Q372 reward table and drop rate. Ty //Dev for report. Q348 now distributes drops as party-random, despite the client info. Ty Denzel for report. Fix Benom teleports out. Hardcode other in/out Locations. Ty //Dev for report. Don't show Crystallize icon on inventory for Bounty Hunters (was an addition of CT1 GP1). Ty Bandnentans for report. Replace "weightPenalty" for "weightLimit" over skills XMLs. Ty //Dev for report/fix. When Heroes participate in a raid against Antharas, Valakas, and Baium, the boss monster has a chance to shout out the Hero characters’ names. Ty deekay for fix. Fix isRaidBoss implementation (a raidboss minion without master was considered raidboss). Fix Nurse Ants not healing the Queen Ant larva. Fix a SQLException over Olympiad server startup. Fix a SQLException over Clan member removal (since clan privs rework). Fix default 30169 npcId HTM. Ty Bandnentans for report. Fix Festival Guide missing rift option. Ty Denzel for report/semi-fix. Few dwarven/general manufacture fixes Add the missing max recipe integrity check. Upon shop fail, call back the manage window. Upon shop fail, don't cleanup the manufacture list. Upon shop success, cleanup the reverse manufacture list (successful general shop resets dwarven, successful dwarven shop resets general). Organization Rework HtmCache and CrestCache to use NIO. Move CrestType to enums. Implementation of WorldObject#forEachKnownType / WorldRegion#forEachType & forEachRegion - Avoid List overhead in numerous popular locations (notably broadcastPacket or region checks - which are done on every knownlist check). Rework SkillList packet, it is now handled as other packets. Delete Player#sendSkillList method. Delete DeadlockDetector class and related configs. Add GameServer#isServerCrash, based on LaRoja implementation - without uses, for now. Move IPv4Filter class to commons.network, delete net.sf.l2j.util package. Add DefaultSeeRange config, use the retail value 450 instead of 400. Add more records, ty LaRoja for the merge request. Delete unused dimensionalRift.xml. Few ItemContainer optimizations. Rename all ocurrences of adenas to Adena. SonarLint / UCDetector fixes : Drop MathUtil#limit, use Math#clamp instead (introduced in JDK21). Drop following unused Configs : FS_TIME_ENTRY, FS_TIME_END, RAID_MINION_RESPAWN_TIMER. Few public / protected / private edits. A lot more to come. switch cases are merged (introduced in JDK12). Boolean object is compared to Boolean.FALSE/TRUE, not directly tested as a boolean. String#replaceAll is replaced with String#replace when a regex pattern isn't involved. Generate few records : Sequence, TutorialEvent. Few class-based variables are now local. Use HashMap.newHashMap instead of new HashMap when the capacity is known (static final maps). HashMap.newHashMap avoids to set 0.75 capacity when it's not needed. LogRecord record is renamed LogRecord logRecord, due to record being now a keyword. Use proper Singleton pattern for instance type (notably listeners). Generate private constructors calling IllegalStateException for utility classes.
    • Hello!! I'm trying to make a quest to kill X mobs and give you a reward. I already have it ready, or so I think.   Now I would like to add the function of making it daily or weekly. I've tried to control this in the same java file of the quest, but I haven't been able to...   I was thinking of putting a marker on the quest so that it is "daily" or "weekly" and ¿generating another java program? that is in charge of restarting all the quests with the daily marker at 9 in the morning every day and on Wednesdays at 9 every Wednesday.   Since I'm new to java programming (I had already programmed in bash) and developing l2j I don't know where I should create that program. Could it be in the java folder with a name like "org.l2jmobius.xxx.xxx"?   I don't know how to approach it because I don't understand the logic of the files and that how runs every day to reset quest with marker.   Could anyone help me understand this and explain how I should do it? I'm not asking for ready-made code, I can do that myself, but how to deal with it 😛   I also don't know if this method is better or in the java file itself (but I haven't managed to do it this way).   See you guys and thanks for all. 
    • https://discord.com/invite/bX2hVfAhG2
  • Topics