L2 paranid IG

EMWEE

yestr it came out new patch so we have to update, cuz we wasnt able to log w/o updating our system. I checked in system which files were changed and I find out there is one new L2.dll file and files which were changed are: l2.ini, user.ini, s_info.ini, fire.dll and nwindow.dll.

I can open l2.exe with walker but when i come to log in screen i cant login and if I try to press on home, it does not open.

so if any1 knows what it can be wrong plis tell me here or pm me

Yeah I was about to post the same question but aquabloo has a point. Sometimes It's pretty hard to find someone with enough knowledge and exp to help you around here. Well Let's just hope they post us how to bypass it.

Ok, maybe I was a bit rude...     ::)  ..btw im waiting a crack for Survival server like.. erm.. i dont remember how long...

Many servers have same protection. Walker (IG) freezes after walking 20 sec-s online...

Ok, maybe I was a bit rude...     ::)  ..btw im waiting a crack for Survival server like.. erm.. i dont remember how long...

Many servers have same protection. Walker (IG) freezes after walking 20 sec-s online...

Well that's obvious that survival has bake-ice. All bake ice make you freeze after a minute or so.  Paranoid has something else.

Kill GG !

fire.dll

so if any1 knows what it can be wrong plis tell me here or pm me

I don't think u can by-pass it...

I'm playing at paranoid too.

Anyone have info about that dupe bug ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm botting on Paradoid right now! By pass it as you would bake ice. IT WORKS!

Doesnt work for me. I can bypass bake ice , but doesnt seem to work the same way for paranoid?(Only tried the one pc, no wmvare solution thou) So can u explain how u did please.