Help from a pro please

Guest skaros

I had this problem with my older computer.

My mouse stoped moving.My keyboard did not respond and everything just freeze.W8ed 1 hour and still no unfreeze.Only way to restart but after restarting freezing happens again but happens more often...

I just bought a new pc and started doing the same.After a while it lags and in about 2 seconds it freezes.. WTF IS GOING ON?!?! AM I CURSED???!?!?!!?!

Format=Nothing Happened

Checked CPU nothing wrong with it is normal...

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!! PLEASE!!! ANY HELP?! CHECKED ALL WEB BUT NO ANSWER THAT HELPED!!!

I had this problem with my older computer.

My mouse stoped moving.My keyboard did not respond and everything just freeze.W8ed 1 hour and still no unfreeze.Only way to restart but after restarting freezing happens again but happens more often...

I just bought a new pc and started doing the same.After a while it lags and in about 2 seconds it freezes.. WTF IS GOING ON?!?! AM I CURSED???!?!?!!?!

Format=Nothing Happened

Checked CPU nothing wrong with it is normal...

WHAT THE -beep- IS GOING ON?!?!! PLEASE!!! ANY HELP?! CHECKED ALL WEB BUT NO ANSWER THAT HELPED!!!

Lol man!!Never heard something like that.So let me tell you what may going on.First OF ALL POSSIBILITES is to have a virus in your PC.You may have the same virus as the previus PC if you have downloaded anything same as in the previus PC.Second possibilite (in my opinion), have you installed the drivers??Motherboard etc..??These are the most "normal" things that may have cause problem to your PC.Check what I told you and let me know!!GL!!

Lol man!!Never heard something like that.So let me tell you what may going on.First OF ALL POSSIBILITES is to have a virus in your PC.You may have the same virus as the previus PC if you have downloaded anything same as in the previus PC.Second possibilite (in my opinion), have you installed the drivers??Motherboard etc..??These are the most "normal" things that may have cause problem to your PC.Check what I told you and let me know!!GL!!

I had a beta something Graphic Card Driver.I changed it and now it doesnt stuck..  but still i have a bad feeling... after 4 months of a pc that needed 32 restarts to do what i wanted i believe you would fear too :P

I had a beta something Graphic Card Driver.I changed it and now it doesnt stuck..  but still i have a bad feeling... after 4 months of a pc that needed 32 restarts to do what i wanted i believe you would fear too

Well, you don't really have too!!Since as you tell me you found the problem, I don't think it will stuck anymore, unless you do anything else with viruses or staff like this :P.See you!!

I think i now what its going on....

To leo greek gt dn  3erw kapoies le3eis sta agglika

Loipon Pisteuw oti ftaei h tash tou reumatos.To pisteuw gt dn ginete se 2 diaforetika PC na kanei to idio problem...

Elpizw na boi8isa

Checking CPU.... that was a smart move fa sho ....

Formating ? That was the best of them all....

Virus? Another dumb idea....

Like.... check if you plugged the mouse/keyboard sometimes soon? GL this task will be indeed hard...

OR you will need a gun and a knife... ...

1. You aim the gun to the scroll of the mouse and you shoot until the mouse die or it start smoking... if the process is successful  than you would have to buy a new mouse...

2. Get the knife and start stabbing all the buttons of your keyboard...You will evnetually broke them all and you'll have to buy a new set so.....

Well thats 2 ways...3rd way you are one unlcky modafuka'.

What Alenxnos SAID: I say greeks cause I don't  know certain words in the English Therefore I believe that must be the tendency of electricity  .I believe  this cause can't make same problem… in 2 different PC  I hope to help

What Alenxnos SAID: I say greeks cause I don't  know certain words in the English Therefore I believe that must be the tendency of electricity  .I believe  this cause can't make same problem… in 2 different PC  I hope to help

I thought about that 2 but "Trofodotiko" helps to control the power that is send and it is a new one so it is not the problem...

I had a beta driver for my graphic card... i changed it and now it works fine with no freezing... even if it freezes once it wont for a

long time... and im less worried now because my old pc used to freeze every 1minute... Annoying i would say...

Hackzor it is not only the mouse.What i was doing it stucked.I saw the thing i wanted half loading but it was frozen...

CPU is going normal... the old cpu i had went like 87% and stay 87% while i was watching a vid in youtube... run even paint and KAPOOF pc freezed...

The first time yesterday it did a bip froze for 2 secs and unfreezed... 2nd freezed in game needed reboot... and 3rd frozed in game and then it start unfreezing...

all other times i played where fine...