LF Good Developer

Hello Everyone,

I am facing a problem with my project. due to a problem on my computer, files containing the last revision of my source, of which a server is running, were lost. I would strongly recommend someone who knows java very well so that we can retrieve some things from an older source version.

For a better explanation there is a Server Pack that runs normally without problems.

But, there is a source that does not have the lastest changes.

What I ask from the developer is, can we upgrade the source with missing things (opening them from the lastest core that i have) OR

let's delete some things from the server that will make the server works again with an older source version.

To mention that not many were added to the source in the last interval, before the last rev was lost.

it's kind of complicated, for more clarification if anyone is interested PM me

I will pay for the services.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by thepwned2

5 hours ago, thepwned2 said:

Hello Everyone,

I am facing a problem with my project. due to a problem on my computer, files containing the last revision of my source, of which a server is running, were lost. I would strongly recommend someone who knows java very well so that we can retrieve some things from an older source version.

For a better explanation there is a Server Pack that runs normally without problems.

What I ask from the developer is, can we upgrade the source with missing things (opening them from the lastest core that i have) OR

let's delete some things from the server that will make the server works again with an older source version.

To mention that not many were added to the source in the last interval, before the last rev was lost.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a list of what the lost changes were?
Additionally, how much should one expect as a compensation for the, as per your own words, "kind of complicated" job?

6 hours ago, Salty Mike said:

Do you have a list of what the lost changes were?
Additionally, how much should one expect as a compensation for the, as per your own words, "kind of complicated" job?

Mostly the changes are addons that added last 2 months.. it should be easy to check what is missing by someone but it is complicated to recover them via core. 

The price depending of the job. if we can recover them it is going to be higher than just delete things from the server to match the source with the server.

We can discuss more about it.

On 1/29/2024 at 2:26 PM, thepwned2 said:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Remember to thoroughly review the profiles of potential hires, their past projects, and client reviews to ensure they have the skills and experience necessary for your project. 

• 2 months later...

Actually what people get wrong with jobs like that is they think of what the job will need (easy/hard)

While in fact you pay for the time the person dedicates to you (and losses from something else that might gave him profit for the time).

As a developer myself (PHP/SQL/Java/C#) i charge hourly no matter the difficulty of the job.

Hire Pros.