[L2J] Invalid Socket !

รoftcorє

Question

Here's the path of my actions due to, when i took that error, so you can understand maybe the reason of the problem, because until now i can't find it.

So i'm working with L2J Mobius Files. I set up a local server from home. Everything work great, without any problems. 

After that i noticed, that i made a wrong compile. What i mean by that  ?

L2Mobius gives a lot of Chronicles which you can use, as i understand so far. The fact is that the whole Guide is with Classic Interlude "Setup", and i made it with Normal C6 Interlude. So i decided to remake the Server setup, and make it with on Classic Interlude.

I've deleted from Eclipse, the files with L2J Interlude, which i compiled before.

I'm using XAMPP Control panel, to open MySQL and Apache, and eclipse to setup the server.

After that, i've deleted the workspace, where i compiled and saved the server files.

I did all from scratch again, all fine, Login Server/Game server work fine. I mean they read the files, they show that MySQL working.

I'm logging to the game, trying to login, and get the next message : ERROR : INVALID SOCKET !

To be honest here i stuck, because i have no clue how to fix it. I guess that it has to do with the connection between the files ? I'm a really junior beginner with all that.

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, รoftcorє said:

Here's the path of my actions due to, when i took that error, so you can understand maybe the reason of the problem, because until now i can't find it.

So i'm working with L2J Mobius Files. I set up a local server from home. Everything work great, without any problems. 

After that i noticed, that i made a wrong compile. What i mean by that  ?

L2Mobius gives a lot of Chronicles which you can use, as i understand so far. The fact is that the whole Guide is with Classic Interlude "Setup", and i made it with Normal C6 Interlude. So i decided to remake the Server setup, and make it with on Classic Interlude.

I've deleted from Eclipse, the files with L2J Interlude, which i compiled before.

I'm using XAMPP Control panel, to open MySQL and Apache, and eclipse to setup the server.

After that, i've deleted the workspace, where i compiled and saved the server files.

I did all from scratch again, all fine, Login Server/Game server work fine. I mean they read the files, they show that MySQL working.

I'm logging to the game, trying to login, and get the next message : ERROR : INVALID SOCKET !

To be honest here i stuck, because i have no clue how to fix it. I guess that it has to do with the connection between the files ? I'm a really junior beginner with all that.

invalid socket, is a client  error , you run classic interlude files of mobius but which classic protocol are they, maybe isnt the 746 that is normal interlude and is different?

1 minute ago, Cressendia said:

invalid socket, is a client  error , you run classic interlude files of mobius but which classic protocol are they, maybe isnt the 746 that is normal interlude and is different?

Yeah but it all worked at the first time. I mean without problems.

And after i made it from scratch again, the normal C6 Client even couldn't open, had the same ERROR ! 

I believe i didn't delete everything i had to before making again all from scratch, all it can be something alse?

1 minute ago, รoftcorє said:

Yeah but it all worked at the first time. I mean without problems.

And after i made it from scratch again, the normal C6 Client even couldn't open, had the same ERROR ! 

I believe i didn't delete everything i had to before making again all from scratch, all it can be something alse?

send me your discord i will have a quick look

3 minutes ago, Cressendia said:

Check your DM!

1 hour ago, Cressendia said:

Never answered ! 🤔