I am still looking for a developer

I am seeking a responsible and skilled developer. If you are willing to work with me for a long term, please send me a message or email. I am a Korean, so there might be some language communication issues. I kindly request your understanding and encourage you to reach out to me. I have a lot of tasks to accomplish.

I am looking for a developer who can help me merge all the data files of my current server, the L2J live server, with a more secure server file. I am searching for someone whom I can trust and work together for a long time.

I am still looking for a developer to join our team. We are a fast-growing company in the merchant cash advance industry, and finding the right talent is crucial for our continued success. If you have experience in developing innovative solutions for merchant cash advance companies, please reach out - we'd love to hear from you!

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I strongly suggest you to not deal with this 40y.o man. He is mentally unstable and do not understand what he is doing. Thanks to him now my Paypal balance is -$2K. Before my balance was -$3K because as he said that his wife noticed some unauthorized payments from her credit card so she did refunded it by bank. Then after that he had many excuses about this and sent me back that money to solve my negative balance in PP. Later he did send me another amount of money from his friends PP and then cancelled it now. So I am sure that he will cancel all minor transactions too. Anyway last 2 month working with him was a total nightmare and emotional damage.

That's fine, I will pay that money to Paypal somehow. But I just don't want anybody to experience such an insane moments like me. Overall in exchange I have destroyed his main server that all what I could do is to punish him slightly.

Thank you for your attention and stay safe!

4 hours ago, Baygus said:

I strongly suggest you to not deal with this 40y.o man. He is mentally unstable and do not understand what he is doing. Thanks to him now my Paypal balance is -$2K. Before my balance was -$3K because as he said that his wife noticed some unauthorized payments from her credit card so she did refunded it by bank. Then after that he had many excuses about this and sent me back that money to solve my negative balance in PP. Later he did send me another amount of money from his friends PP and then cancelled it now. So I am sure that he will cancel all minor transactions too. Anyway last 2 month working with him was a total nightmare and emotional damage.

That's fine, I will pay that money to Paypal somehow. But I just don't want anybody to experience such an insane moments like me. Overall in exchange I have destroyed his main server that all what I could do is to punish him slightly.

Thank you for your attention and stay safe!

I agree with Baygus. The guy had absolutely no idea what he was asking for, which ended up being incredibly frustrating. I remember finishing some tasks related to the client, and this guy would just make shitcomments about how I was doing my job, all that because he didn't know how to apply the patch. It's like he was trying to prove that he was going dumber and dumber day by day, He didn't even bother to take a look at what the heck is inside this core side or client side. In short, a shitty experience.