Attendance Check system (L2OFF 110/166 protocol)

I am offering a attendance check system designed specifically for Interlude Extender/Classic 110 166 protocol. I have personally developed this system and now I am selling the complete package, which includes the source code (l2off)

Price: 200EUR

The price for the attendance check system, including three days of support and code adaptation.

discord: SkyLord#8363

XUkMByQ.png

F8nyqgu.png

aH38aOm.png

Edited by SkyLord

On 6/17/2023 at 4:38 PM, asert88 said:

looks cool and the price is adequate! Decent work! Good luck selling!

@ZOUMHS

MCD9VWK.png

Thank you for buying my files and for updating them many times. I'm here to help any developers or administrators who need assistance with fixing this source code.

The truth is, I've been deceived by the real creator of these files, just like many others.

a

Edited by SkyLord
  • Haha 1

Update: VIP attendance check has been added for premium accounts, featuring new items from the script folder.
Update: Implemented functionality for reward notification, triggering the attendance check window when your reward is ready.
Update: Introduced the option to perform attendance check either by character or account, configurable through settings.

23 hours ago, SkyLord said:

Update: VIP attendance check has been added for premium accounts, featuring new items from the script folder.
Update: Implemented functionality for reward notification, triggering the attendance check window when your reward is ready.
Update: Introduced the option to perform attendance check either by character or account, configurable through settings.

Update: Extended to 100 Days reward

setting_begin    enabled=1    AttendDays=100 vip_enabled=1    OpenOnEnterWorld=1    OpenOnReward=1    RewardByCharId=0    LoginWaitMinutes=3    Use3Minutes=1    setting_end

Edited by SkyLord