I need it till tomorow please

jaff

Question

i need some1 to tell me exactly where to modify the files!!! on L2j please i need this!!! (i can modify rates and etc. ;) ) i just need some1 to upload me the exactly link for MySQL server cuz i cant find it... and the exact locations of the files for modify!!!

Thanks in advance! :)

OK i saw that you have to batch the files by your own(from cmd).Then edit the database_installer.bat file and  put the directory of your db.Start it and click "f" then enter it will ask you again click "f" and again enter after that he will ask you for something other you have to click "y" then enter after that he will ask you again for something click "y" and again enter.Your C5 database is updated.Now start the startloginserver.bat file if you have modify the "server.sql" file corecctly then you will have no problems! Start the startgameserver.bat file and you will have no problems now with everything! I need now someone to tell me how to modify the hosts cuz i didnt understand! rofl

the pack that I sent you is the Hero's 1711 pack Rev 192, this pack can be installed without diskw...so if you want to get killer_007's pack I can give u a site **http://l2jhelpdesk.madpage.com**the site owner is killer_007 and he gives there all infos that you need to install the server

P.S.:For further information just post here