[Share] Auto-Enchant 100% working and more!

mpj123

hi all i test it and works for me fine in l2Inc .

works fine for S grade weapons and armor but when i try A grade items i am in trouble. The script does not know when to stop enchant or start enchant from the beginning. I think there is something wrong with the crystals grade. i would really apreciate if someone can help me with what i must change to make the script work with a grade items.

Thanks in advance

The script sees every weapon as +0, no matter what + it is. So if you want to enchant a weapon from +12 to +16 then you would want to put "4" as the enchant amount.

This was covered in the first post. Please read it.

I got certain issues when I try that out. Haven't really gone into the script, just read it through fast. It's working, just not reporting correctly after I overwrite the scripts with different strings. Could also be connected to buying new scrolls. Somehow even after the weapon breaks, it reports as if it continued enchanting and claims it was successful even if it broke. Does it's job though, just dunno why sometimes it reports correctly and sometimes not. Here:

problemw.th.png

Thanks for the quick reply, it happens regardless of lags however. Usually after I modify and overwrite a script within an existing session. It keeps trying to enchant an non-existent item despite the fact that the item had already crashed earlier on. It's not that it takes a bit longer, just that it fails to recognize the attempt as a fail despite the crystals obtained. Therefore, it reports of a x/x successfully enchanted items.

There must be a reason, doesn't really change anything in the actual enchanting process, more of a log flaw.