New server, hlapex works!

Oxi re to baiums gift dinei 2dis 147 ekatomiria zwh kai kati allo pedia ston allon server apo katw

Destiny pezei na doulevei kai ekei to hlapex alla katse na doume bas kai ginei up o dikos mas twra

killeris: tai tau gi ip ban ipis neiesi

down nes nx supisti hlapexeriai supiso serva dbr nzn ka daryt

pedia kante kai kana edit min to kseftilisoume KIALO

to bium's gift skaei trela dmg apo apostasi (1000 range )  kai ama valis super haste den exi couldown to skill kai to skaei les kai ise fighter me dagger kai ola ta buff tu kosmu :O 

RE NA PSAKSETE NA VRITE 1 SKILL PU TO LENE STRIKE OF THUNDERBOLTS (I KATI TETIO ) EINAI TO SKILL PU KANI O BIUM ME KERAVNUS KAI SKOTONIS TA PANTA ^^

Re Prwton na rwtisw an ston server eftiaksan to hlapex h oxi akoma?

2.re soto4ever to skill p les einai to baiums gift kata pasa pithanotita k exei range 100 kai cool down tromero min pw pws dn exei cooldown to kaneis amesws

[move]STOP TO SPEAK GREEK IN ENGLISH SECTION !!!!STOP TO SPEAK GREEK IN ENGLISH SECTION !!!!STOP TO SPEAK GREEK IN ENGLISH SECTION !!!![/move]

Re pedia pliz stamatiste ligo to spam :/

kai oriste

TITANIUM HEAVY ARMOR CODES

1f63230000010000002C25000001000000 - Boots

1f60230000010000002A25000001000000 - full armor(heavy)

1f62230000010000002B25000001000000 - gloves

1f5E230000010000002925000001000000 - helm

1F7115010001000000FE1F000001000000 = zariches sword Zariche

Nazghoul..LoL !! you take all my codes =_= Titanuim and Gm-Raid skills !! ufffff !!!

CAN ANYONE POST THE CORRECT LINK OF THAT SERVER ?!?! ???

ups sorry guys if is anyone in this server pm me i am with the name ( lol )

and someone plz write some intresting  code for hlapex  ;)

Here my data pack with hlapex codes !!  http://www.4shared.com/file/9783325/c1aa8637/data_pack.html

Respect me :D ^^

Me Vs 10 and who won? Me Marilyn RulEZzZzZ

riped all that Noob clan :P And they leader ^^

PS Geri pezei na efaga ban gt m ekane teleport o gm alla ekane Dc kai dn prolave na kanei tpt to noob :P

shot00014ab5.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
    • SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock