lineage 2 World chat classic savior L2J

tets

Question

Hello, i have an issue with world chat (&) in classic L2 savior by using L2J .

When i log in and when i use a world chat (when i press &, a message and then enter) there is a "popup" message scrolling up above the chat channel where its writed "You can use world chat (press&) 0 more time(s)". (*)
I watched on the client files and i found in sysmsgclassiceu.dat exactly this message : "You can use world chat (press&) $s1 more time(s)"
Then when i modify numbers of world chat point avalaible per player per day, the message scrolling up stay the same : you can use ... 0 more times
There isnt another systemmsg file where i can make the link between client and database ? it looks like the "$s1" is linked to a 0 but i watched in java files and i cant find the link i'm lost. 

Can you guys help me please ? ^^'

6 answers to this question

Hi emommy, i dont understand your answer can you explain a little bit more plz ? 
Also i'm wondering if its possible to make mobs immobile ? i found MoveAroundSocial in database of mobs but when i change it it changes nothing IG so i'm looking in client but i cant find movearound in NpcGrpclassic.dat only height and collision maybe its in another file ?

2 hours ago, tets said:

Hi emommy, i dont understand your answer can you explain a little bit more plz ? 
Also i'm wondering if its possible to make mobs immobile ? i found MoveAroundSocial in database of mobs but when i change it it changes nothing IG so i'm looking in client but i cant find movearound in NpcGrpclassic.dat only height and collision maybe its in another file ?

@Override
    protected void writeImpl() {
        writeOpcode(ServerPacketOpcodes.ExWorldChatCnt);
        writeD(_count);
    }

writeD(_count); -> you have (x) messages left

on mine the packet is sent on EnterWorld (ex. activeChar.sendPacket(new ExWorldChatCnt(activeChar))) and when daily variables are reset at 6:30

immobile as in they dont run at all? or like no random walking

no random walk, i found a file on maxcheater but i need to change a lot of parameter. He's speaking about a script.cfg file i cant found in the database well i'm trying 

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/58114-share-random-no-walk-mobs/

11 hours ago, tets said:

no random walk, i found a file on maxcheater but i need to change a lot of parameter. He's speaking about a script.cfg file i cant found in the database well i'm trying 

https://maxcheaters.com/topic/58114-share-random-no-walk-mobs/

depending on your pack there should already be a config for random mob movement or to disable individually via "noRandomWalk" param in the npc xml

ok i find it for the no random walk mobs thx ^^ but still have the error for world chat count i cant and dont really know how to add your line in a folder its to complicated for me atm i will look for the answer somewhere else