Question about leveling summoners in Interlude

Hello. I recently decided to try playing a Phantom Summoner for the first time, Interlude x3 rates.

I'm currently at level 24 and I was wondering when am I supposed to start using my summons to level up efficiently. I ask this because I tried using my shadow summon at my current level but I feel like it hits for very little compared to my spells.

Although it's true that I had no beast shots and only Might on the shadow, but since I'm gonna be playing on my own with no box I just want to know if that's pretty much it or is there a level when they suddenly hit way harder.

Thanks.

In that case dual box is a must, your second box must run buffer for sure in order to give to your summoner the ability to summon his beasts faster and also to be fully protected for any upcoming attacks! That's the only way you could run summoner.. Else the chosen class will be useless till 40 level 🤔