A suggestion to create a server..

Hi guys.. I'm trying help a friend that is gonna open a server and we would have some suggestion about some things..

One thing that we are in trouble with is the MAX ENCHANT for armors jwls and weapons..

We wish to have some suggestion from you all about that 'couse it is an important thing..

Server will be a Mid-grade (40/45x).

Right now we think to put this is what we gonna have (we will change after have take a look to your suggestion):

max enchant

Weapon + 25

Armors + 15

Jwls + 15

Enchant rate

weapon 70%

armor/jwl 60% or 65%

What do you think about our ideas? We should change something? (if yes.. why?)

Thanks in advance

lol No , No  , NO!!!! OMG what server do you want actually ? a 2 hits-to village one ?

Max wep : 16 , max armor/jwl : 18 .

The enchant rate is a own ideea that would definetly sound good  : wep rate : 1->15 80% , 15->16 5%(yes , five percent) . Armor rate : 80% till 16 and 5% 16->18 (five percent)

;)

The problem is that wherever there is maximun enchant for armors higher then weapons i ever noticed an unbalanced pvp from who play from long time..

In this way (with weap > armor) everybody may win PVP just using theyr skills and not all based on enchant of theyr armor.. (logically a set +15 will be more helpfull then a +6.. but it will be a little hard to get).. but probably i just got a mirage.. you think it is fair?

With the enchant rate that we thought probably nobody will have +25 weapon soon..

btw thanks for your thoughts... i hope someother will do your same.

lol the unbalance was not because the higher enchant on armor , but simply because the server . If you try to break on the unbalance putting the wep enchant higher than the armor , it will be a complete failure .

everybody may win PVP just using theyr skills and not all based on enchant of theyr armor
excuse me? and what pvp are u expecting ? Because it's gonna be a 2x 8k -> to village (the archer will definetly hit 4k+ in +15 with a +25 bow . C'mon wake up :) The enchant must not surpass 16 on the weapon . You can make it for the armors to 18/20 but not more than 20 neither .

And if you really want to do something nice , make ALL safe +10 max +10 (100% enchant rate) , add an augment system with 0.05% chance of skill , some LS farm zone and u'r done . The ideal pvp server .

And if you really want to do something nice , make ALL safe +10 max +10 (100% enchant rate) , add an augment system with 0.05% chance of skill , some LS farm zone and u'r done . The ideal pvp server .

mmm yeah! that's a cool suggestion..

I will talk to master to know what he think about.. btw it sounds good..

What do you think about Quest for subclass and nobles?

I think the best solution is:

Wep max: +16 Safe +3

+1 -> +14: 70%

+14 -> +15: 60%

+15 -> +16: 45%

Armor/jewel max: +12 Safe +3

+1 -> +5: 30%

+5 -> +6: 20%

+6 -> +12: 30%

What do you think about Quest for subclass and nobles?

Hm the subclass MUST be quest-less , but the noble .. hmm .. u can remove the needing of 5 hellfire oil and 1 lunargent and let it retail . It's not that hard , but not that easy neither . :)