interlude [L2Off] Lineage ][ Paranoid

rej222

Rej if u say that the classes arent unbalanced look at this.

http://www.imageshack.gr/view.php?file=pb2kg8f5sh6rsru7yb7o.jpg

pb2kg8f5sh6rsru7yb7o.jpg

(this is the orc which i was talking about. now im with earth chant and 8 lvl more.[archer do me less dmg..])

The conclusions Yous.  :-*

P.S. The event 1 lvl last man standing was awful.(1 lvl char at lsm? lal)

EDIT: I just killed one HE with S bow. he done me 1,7k. so... bigger dmg than an archer with s bow.. nice balance !

Geokiller, stop the flame already. Just admit you're a noob and can't be playing L2 seriourly. Posting a screen with an archer that gave you 2k of damage and saying it's unbalanced is kinda stupid. I played that server for 2 days and It didn't seem unbalanced to me, you just need to learn how to play and not how to throw an "annoying-flamez".

Server's good, I recommend you to play on that serv. Though I don't like Interlude very much, so I left. Gonna join New C4 server soon (www.l2luna.com) soon.

I do not know if there is unbalancing or anything like it but... dudes....Archer vs mage...Massive PvP damage versus the most lower deffensive skilled class.... Do you even think for a bit before posting... and just look at it... he made you 2k i bet your DC isn't even + 6... so you can expect even higher damages from archers once you face enchanted S grades :).

Geokiller, stop the flame already. Just admit you're a noob and can't be playing L2 seriourly. Posting a screen with an archer that gave you 2k of damage and saying it's unbalanced is kinda stupid. I played that server for 2 days and It didn't seem unbalanced to me, you just need to learn how to play and not how to throw an "annoying-flamez".

Server's good, I recommend you to play on that serv. Though I don't like Interlude very much, so I left. Gonna join New C4 server soon (www.l2luna.com) soon.

You are a fool. its not an ancher. just WATCH the picture. WHAT ARE U SEE??????????????? ORC WITH FISTS

his tyrant.. you pro. and anytime , to show u if im noob or not. just a server that both will be newbies.

hmm.. hackz0r did u saw the picture?????? its a tyrant lol... are u facking blind or what? im the noob. pf  >:(

You are a fool. its not an ancher. just WATCH the picture. WHAT ARE U SEE??????????????? ORC WITH FISTS

his tyrant.. you pro. and anytime , to show u if im noob or not. just a server that both will be newbies.

hmm.. hackz0r did u saw the picture?????? its a tyrant lol... are u facking blind or what? im the noob. pf  >:(

Whoever it is... Tyrant with Zealot and Hawk Totem could give you that damage easily. I bet you forgot to launch your Soul Guard.