What Computer Would be LIke?

Histox

What Computer I need To Play Cs:s Without LAg In Big Maps With 50/50 Players , i need minimum and recommended requirements :)

Who knows plz post, and who have such kind of computers post ur pc info plz :p

from my lil expirience about cs, the lagg is not because of your computer but its the machines problem which hosts the server .. their connection/machine ... smth like l2 .. i am not sure

No no you got it wrong, my pc that i have now run cs:source with lags cuz video card is real shit, and on another pc it goes good but with many square dots on screen (video card fucked-up) so I need a conputer requirements witch could run cs:source without lags with many people on big maps, depending on pc not server :p

No no you got it wrong, my pc that i have now run cs:source with lags cuz video card is real shit, and on another pc it goes good but with many square dots on screen (video card -beep-ed-up) so I need a conputer requirements witch could run cs:source without lags with many people on big maps, depending on pc not server :p

got you .. check this

http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/ , scroll down the page

Let's see,

The server of this game is launched from the game.So the computer should be able to run it without HARDWARE problems.Now if you want to start a good server with 50/50 players then you should buy a machine and sent it to a datacenter in your country.You could also rent a server again in your country.This one depends on the ping...If your datacenter supports 100mbs port then I think you would have no problem in any country.

Game Specification(Hardware)

Minimum: 
-1.2 GHz Processor
-256MB RAM
-DirectX 7 level graphics card
-Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 
-2.4 GHz Processor
-512MB RAM
-DirectX 9 level graphics card
-Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

I just post them here for everyone.(These are from Steam as Mafia said :))

I think I covered you and everyone!

-Blane | We should move it to Counter-Strike Section...