SP Rates: x2000

Adena: x2000

Drop:xCustom

ENCHANT RATE'S

Safe+3

Max +20

Normal Enchant Scrolls 65%

Blessed Max Enchant +14 -> 100%

Crystal max +16 -> 50% (on break enchant still the same)

Custom Scroll max +20 -> (+17 -> 95% , +18 -> 90% , +19 -> 85% , +20 -> 80% )

AUGMENTATION RATES

Augment Skills 1 Active + 1 Passive

High grade life stone - 10%

Top grade life stone - 15%

CUSTOM FEATURES

Custom Weapons: Gold weapons

Custom Armors: Apella, Dynasty, Rykros

Custom Mask

Custom Tattoo ( Level 1 , Premium )

Custom boss scrolls: Increasing special status for 1hour

Cancellation System , after 10 sec you get buffs back

Healers have a small chance to get PvP's from their party

Vip System

Custom Name / Title colors (via .vip)

x2 Mass Vote Reward

x2 Pvp Reward

+5% chance to enchant items

Configurable drops from Farm - Party mobs, Raid-Grand bosses

Less chance to drop Item's from Pk's (Optional)

.vip command ( change name/title colors )

Vip Chat System(public chat,you can talk with ^ )

Pk System (Optional to use)

You can drop items by PK's.You are safe until 10 PK's

After 10 you have big chance to drop Items

If You are VIP you are safe until 20 PK's

1 item can be dropped each time

There are 70% chance to drop

If you are VIP there are 30% chance to drop

BOSSES

Special Boss every 4 Hour's.

Epic Bosses every 3 Hour's.

Normal Bosses every 1 Hour.

Vote Coins Drop From Bosses

EVENTS

TVT

DM

CTF

Party Farm every 6 hour's with 1 event hour duration

Dungeon

Tournaments ( team size, currently 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9)

Specific rewards for each team size winners

PVP SYSTEM

Every hour most Pvp killer from Pvp Zone will be rewarded with extra Pvp medal)

Every 24 Hour's Top Pvp/Pk Killer will be rewarded with Event medal

PARTY FARM

Opens every 6 hour's

Duration 1 hour

Custom Mini Bosses with special drops

Minimum players for enter is 3

Every member must have at least 10 Pvp's to join

1 player per PC are allowed

OLYMPIAD

Olympiad period every 1 week

Heroes will be given 2 hour after period ends

No custom items allowed (Allowed: tattoo level 1)

Max enchant is +6

Over enchanted items will be automatically counted as +6

Ranking update after every match

The Olympiad begins every day at 18:00 and ends at 00:00 AM (GMT+2)

ANTI AFK SYSTEM

If player is AFK ( > 10 min without any action ) , he will not gain any mass GM reward ( you can use it for whatever you want )

Event -> If player is afk in event he will get dismissed and not rewarded

SKIN SYSTEM

Currently there are 14 available skins, you can add yours too

You can try before you buy them by .skintry

*NEW* double click to equip/unequip the skins

Dynamic PvP zone

time option ( time needed to change , in minutes )

locs option ( location after player death , will be selected randomized )

rewards option ( reward top PVP Killer after each zone change)

disabled Classes option

disabled Items option

.exit to leave from zone.

AVAILABLE COMMANDS

.menu

.vip

.skintry

.online

.deposit/withdraw

.exit ( Only from PVP zone )

.castlemanager

.drop or shift + click to Raid for drops

.repair

.tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo

.ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo

.dmjoin / .dmleave / .dminfoHigh.repair

.tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo

.ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo

.dmjoin / .dmleave / .dminfo

Join us now!

Edited by Ophelia
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
    • SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock