[Interlude To Gracia]Sun Glasses

aegsav

Friends found the net, and as always I bring to the attention of everyone, and adjusting for all versions. I found it beautiful, as is show avatar and use it with the Administrator is luxury, imposes moral.

I hope you enjoy!

Link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/76175214/6bbf60e7/AEGSAVINTER-KAMAEL-HELLBOUND-GRACIA-SUN_GLASSES.html

Screens(by Stra1k-My Friend)

msglongacolada518enb7.th.jpgmsglongacoladabd51lp6.th.jpg

Crédits:

aegsav: Adapted for all versions.

Sorry for my bad English.

OBS:add the lines in Armorgroup. In download is as weapongroup. I apologize for that.

yeah i download them and they are pretty nice i add them and custom stats:D

ps:You have a mistake with the text you give you say to add in weapongroup but its in armorgroup the correct..if u want correct it for newbies;)

edit:Also i have this error in sql why?

[Err] 1062 - Duplicate entry '50000' for key 1

[Err] INSERT INTO armor

(`item_id`, `name`, `bodypart`, `crystallizable`, `armor_type`, `weight`, `material`, `crystal_type`, `avoid_modify`, `duration`, `p_def`, `m_def`, `mp_bonus`, `price`, `crystal_count`, `sellable`, `dropable`, `destroyable`, `tradeable`, `skills_item`, `races`, `classes`, `sex`)

VALUES

(50000, 'Sun Glasses', 'face', 'true', 'none', 10, 'wood', 'none', 0, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'true', 'true', 'true', 'true', '', '-1', '-1', -1);

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

--------------------------------------------------

ps:You have a mistake with the text you give you say to add in weapongroup but its in armorgroup the correct..if u want correct it for newbies;)

Ok Man Tahnkx

edit:Also i have this error in sql why?

[Err] 1062 - Duplicate entry '50000' for key 1

[Err] INSERT INTO armor

(`item_id`, `name`, `bodypart`, `crystallizable`, `armor_type`, `weight`, `material`, `crystal_type`, `avoid_modify`, `duration`, `p_def`, `m_def`, `mp_bonus`, `price`, `crystal_count`, `sellable`, `dropable`, `destroyable`, `tradeable`, `skills_item`, `races`, `classes`, `sex`)

VALUES

(50000, 'Sun Glasses', 'face', 'true', 'none', 10, 'wood', 'none', 0, -1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 'true', 'true', 'true', 'true', '', '-1', '-1', -1);

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

--------------------------------------------------

You have this Id In your Database. Switch Id

aegsav, please don't double post.

@varo,

change 50000 to any other value.

have u got ray ban ????

If He Do Ray-Ban Glasses I Will Say That He Is The Best Client-Modder.....He Has Done Many Posts With Very Usefull Shares And If He Continues He Will Be The 1

aegsav nice share, but i have a little problem..

I did exactly u said (this time i manage and add the correct line to armor and item)

but when i try to create them on my inventory it says that "this item doesn't exist"

In sql the id is 50000 but in armor on the xml has the id 570267. Is that correct?

or i must make it 50000 too?

Also if i add them to armor and item, winks (from ur other post) doesn't work anymore.

Do u have an idea why's that?

aegsav nice share, but i have a little problem..

I did exactly u said (this time i manage and add the correct line to armor and item)

but when i try to create them on my inventory it says that "this item doesn't exist"

In sql the id is 50000 but in armor on the xml has the id 570267. Is that correct?

or i must make it 50000 too?

Also if i add them to armor and item, winks (from ur other post) doesn't work anymore.

Do u have an idea why's that?

I'm sorry man. rename the id in xml to 50000.

Man i can't import it to weapongroup.dat something is wrong...

can u upload the correct values...?

Pic.

61502999dv1.th.png

Also i have one little question...

Can u make transparent glasses? :p

(lol.. i hope that u don't kill me today... lol)