[Interlude To Gracia]Red Dark Knight Armor

aegsav

these aren't artherias staff?

is the same strike Dragon Armor, Artherias Stuff is the same work but remading with different names u add some items nothing news

Ah i'm sad =( ppl don't write credits anymore =( And i was working so hard on this armor - oh well.

Anyway - editing all those existing black armor sets was a pain in the ass so i would like u to write who actually made em =D Ow btw, i'm Shin from l2Mayhem - the first server that actually got this armor on =D ^^ Shot00052-1.jpg

Ah i'm sad =( ppl don't write credits anymore =( And i was working so hard on this armor - oh well.

Anyway - editing all those existing black armor sets was a pain in the ass so i would like u to write who actually made em =D Ow btw, i'm Shin from l2Mayhem - the first server that actually got this armor on =D ^^ Shot00052-1.jpg

ohh yes i aggre with your words Arshen but remember that always ppl found work in some sites wihout credits o just only put wrong credits and is not fault ppl becuase leecher how named me for get files and put wrong credits is not my fault and really sorry this is your work but i make somethings and have this problems too but anyway we need for get tools for protect files for avoid leechers ok good job brother take care

• 4 months later...

THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS DEAD :]

Can anyone reload it pls ?

BTW:

This work with Gracia Part 2 ?

just use serch bro and you found it ;) http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=72755.msg539665#msg539665

Crit, bro - but this is for Gracia Final, and I search it for Gracia Part 2 :] At your link I will downoad files with different colum build and different cryped texture files...oO

i don't think this is posted for CT2.2 but you know can adapte this work for GRACIA 2 ;)

Yeah, thx...I addapted one armor for Gracia Part 2 from interlude and I will never do it again :] Ppl dont give credits and even dont give a f**k about your work.

BTW:

Dont remind me to search, cuz as I wrote I was looking for Red Epic for Gracia Part 2, and I know that I cen get texture form Gracia Final :] Im not so stupid as you think, but I will not adapt if for no f**king think ! ^^

Tak care

the textures is the same ave20 i think you know that... but how to see you not... so i clarify it.. textures are the same for all chronicles... only change is files XML,SQL,.dat, and about credits is only for adapt files.. and too remember need give original name of autor when we edit someting for example Pyromaker & ave20 example ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...