L2J SERVICES + ADVANCED COMMUNITY BOARD INTERLUDE

Hello guys , if you need java programming or anything related to l2j i will do my best to help you get it done.

Price will be adjusted by the task.

First you tell me what you need , will show you on my live server every feature for test and then you pay.

For easy tasks will not take any money. I am here also to learn new experience. feel free to ask for help

I can help you with:

-Party zone with timers

-Events TvT/Ctf/Dm/Kill boss

-Custom raid boss system , when die announce Last Hit , First Hit , Most Damage Dealer.

-Dungeon system with requiered item , and on-screen timer.

-Premium [VIP] system.

-Many skins + skin system.

-Augment rebirth system (+1 active slot every rebirth).

-When a player enchant item after +x , notify all players in global chat. When use scroll player gets notify with enchant rate. + fireworks^^

-Tournament event with tops and rewards + timers.

-PvP damage on screen killer hp/cp + more detailed stats.

-I can help you configure fake players to follow and assist you , play in party with you join events and teleport with you.

Discord :  "! AmonRa#9943"

Random Box. Price 10 Euro:

Including Icon system (xml) , easy config items that are beign rewarded and chance. When a player gets a premium drop all players get notified in global chat + fireworks^^

spacer.png

Fully working and customizable community board. Price 50 Euro

You can search for any online player inventory and enchantments , class and character details.

Also you can check top ranking of pvp/pk/enchant/clans. Full buffer , Skin System and GM Shop , gateekeper can be also added.

If the character is online you can by clicking characters/clans names to see more informations. Also when you are killed by a player you can enable to see killers characters details.

unknown.png

unknown.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by arm4729

• arm4729 changed the title to L2J SERVICES + ADVANCED COMMUNITY BOARD INTERLUDE
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...