Guide Anyone who know how to find Geodata editor for H5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The U file is encoded so WOT can't read it , it must be decoded fist.
    • can you explain yourself better, please? if you're looking to extract scripts from default Interface.u, wotgreal exporter should be enough  http://rootware.ru/wotgreal-package-exporter/ either way there's Akar0's interface compiler   
    • Looking to extract decoded u file from game , is there any tool?
    • Hello guys , if you need java programming or anything related to l2j i will do my best to help you get it done. Price will be adjusted by the task. If you have a harder task that will take more hours to complete it will not be that cheap. First you tell me what you need , will show you on my live server every feature for test and then you pay. For easy tasks will not take any money. I am here also to learn new experience. Please be aware i am not a guy who finished programming school or anything like this but everything i know this forum teach me and l2j is my first experience with java/sql/xml/html etc   Discord :  "! AmonRa#9943"   Here are some photo with stuff i made this pandemic.   Random Box.(15E):   Fully working and customizable community board. (70 Euro) If you don't need all features or you need more you can send me a message and discuss about it. You can search for any player inventory , check top ranking and click players/clans name to see more informations.
    • Hello People i would like to ask if anyone has any knowledge on Vaganths Gracia Final extender   Well after so many search and stuff i found some files of hes 1.0.0.49 GF extender version i compiled it with no errors and it works.   I would like to know whats the latest version of his GF Ext? Does anyone know if it has issues like its normal to have some but any crittical stuff And in general few things about it i would appriciate to gather information around that extender.   Best regards!
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock