Box Reward From Grad D Items

PT-BR

Spoiler

Venho trazer pra vocês um pequeno esquema em java para o jogador ganhar determinados items de Grad D não e grande coisa mais você pode alterar pra outros grad sem problemas.
bom eu fiz esse item no intuito que quando o jogador fizer sua primeira jobº usando o gato de classes ele ganha esse item que ao abrir dará todos os Items equipados para continuar sua jornada. 

EN

Spoiler

I come to bring you a small scheme in java for the player to win certain items from Grad D is not big thing but you can change to other grad without problems.
well I made this item in order that when the player does his first task using the class cat he gets this item that when opening all equipped items to continue his journey.

image.png

https://pastebin.com/yfBeK9r0

Edited by L2VANPER
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Avoid using item1,item2,item3.... by using an List or Array also if you want different "count" you can use IntIntHolder on aCis source. Then use loop to give the item and equip if its equipable.

It will be even better if you use XML so be possible to change items without rebuild the jar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

nice one i like it and almost well commended

you repeat code alot you could do it in a short way using a function or two and avoid all this big code

example is a list of items/count to reward in a loop to avoid

Item instances copy paste and using another item id

Edited by Nightw0lf