Is There a Way So Mages Won't Attack mobs When...

SuperNovaX

mobs are useing that protection skill.

I'm playing on Official and most mobs after you hit them first, they put on theirselfs magic that

they have high p.def and m.def. for a couple of seconds, and they dont move...

I'm wondering could l2 stop attacking while that magic has effect on mobs and

then continue??? Ok i think its worthless question caus ppl wont halp for a long time

in l2 bots topics :///

Sorry mate, no, not that I know of.

What you can do is check the "Attack and Run" in a way that it will run for a couple of seconds, not wasting mp.

Other option is Skill2: "select a skill with couple seconds of reuse" Targ:HP>  95 ? (depends on the damage the skill deals) - Check Repeat.

Skill3: "a normal hit skill (mage)" Targ:HP < 95 ?

Choose Spell but leave it empty, what this will do is, hit the mob, run, when the skill is on reuse it will use it again (should be just enough time for the mob skill to end) and it will proceed to the "nuking", ofc, it won't use gloom, surrender, or anything like that, so i suggest you configure the Short Attacks (like 200 range) normally (surrender, Spell - skills), because unless the mob is a offensive mage type (will run out of mana too but will take a bit), it will come close to you, by the time he enters the "Short Attack" option the skill should be over and you can kill him.

If you are not a mage, just do the first steps but ignore Skill3 and chose "Use Spell", leave it empty and check "When Target HP < 95% (damage from Skill2) use direct attack", so it will hit the mob once with the Skill2 (like stunning shot), run or stand still doing nothing, after the reuse, use stun again and then it will go into direct attack.

I must admit that it's kinda confusing what i just wrote, but with some effort and your good learning you can probably figure it out, else just reply back and i'll try to help you.

It's not perfect, not even good, but maybe you can adapt it in a way it will work, I can't figure any better way since I don't play retail, and I'm not really aware of that UD skill on mobs, how it works, duration time,...

Maybe if you tell me the average skill duration and what class you are playing and the level, i can help you a little more.

Good luck.