Adrenaline Dynamic Bypass(REGEX) ALT+B Buffer help

As the title says, I m begging any of you to help me with this issue, the server had dynamic bypass meaning every time you go to alt b and back the bypass is changing..... 

However I found this resource: https://adrenalinebot.com/en/api/example/work-with-dynamic-bypasses-parsing-regular-expressions

They suggest using this:

uses SysUtils, Classes, RegExpr;  // plug in module RegExpr

function Bypass(dlg: string): boolean;
var
  RegExp: TRegExpr;
  SL: TStringList;
  i: integer;
  bps: string;
begin
  Result:= true;                                            // set the default result
  RegExp:= TRegExpr.Create;                                 // initialize objects for further work
  SL:= TStringList.Create;

RegExp.Expression:= '(<a *(.+?)</a>)|(<button *(.+?)>)';  // set regexp to search for all possible bypasses
  if RegExp.Exec(Engine.DlgText) then                       // if you found the desired pattern, then
    repeat SL.Add(RegExp.Match[0]);                         // fill our list with such matches
    until (not RegExp.ExecNext);                            // until the patterns run out

for i:= 0 to SL.Count-1 do begin                          // now go over our list
    if (Pos(dlg, SL[ i ]) > 0) then begin                   // if the i-th line contains the required text, then
      RegExp.Expression:= '"bypass -h *(.+?)"';             // look for a text template with bypass
      if RegExp.Exec(SL[ i ]) then                          // and if found, then copy from it a piece of interest to us
        bps:= TrimLeft(Copy(RegExp.Match[0], 12, Length(RegExp.Match[0])-12));
    end;
  end;

Print(bps);                                               // print out the final bypass
  if (Length(bps) > 0) then Engine.BypassToServer(bps);     // if its length is > 0, then send to server

RegExp.Free;                                              // do not forget to free up memory
  SL.Free;
end;

begin
  Bypass('Fighter Scheme');   // directly the function call, it will find the corresponding bypass and send it
end.

However nothing happends...also the base script is this:

uses SysUtils, Classes, RegExpr;  // plug in module RegExpr

procedure PrintAllTags();   // print all designs with bypasses
var RegExp: TRegExpr; 
begin  
  RegExp:= TRegExpr.Create;
  RegExp.Expression:= '(<a *(.+?)</a>)|(<button *(.+?)>)';   
  if RegExp.Exec(Engine.DlgText) then 
    repeat Print(RegExp.Match[0]);
    until (not RegExp.ExecNext);  
  RegExp.Free;
end;

begin
  PrintAllTags();
end.

It should return bypasses right? But it doesnt for me.... ( everything works fine with other scripts btw)

Thank you for your time!