[Help] Treasure chests SUPREME-L2?

I'm playing on supremel2 server, and there is smth changed with treasure chest. I remember from Paradise virtue that there were 2 kind of them, chest (which i could kill) and boxes (which ones could be open).

Now on supreme Treasure boxes are named treasure chest... so some of them dissapear after hit, and some of them can be open.

I heard that, i can change some file in Lineage2 folder, to see which treasure chest is a chest and which one is a box.

Anyone know which file?

I'm playing on supremel2 server, and there is smth changed with treasure chest. I remember from Paradise virtue that there were 2 kind of them, chest (which i could kill) and boxes (which ones could be open).

Now on supreme Treasure boxes are named treasure chest... so some of them dissapear after hit, and some of them can be open.

I heard that, i can change some file in Lineage2 folder, to see which treasure chest is a chest and which one is a box.

Anyone know which file?

i think u can do it with a l2walker.it  has 2 different names for treasure chests.if u click through walker the chest u can see its exact name and then u can attack it

if you can use hlapex, find the ones that explode and find their id.  Once you do that, go into npcname-e.dat  (after decrypting) and edit their name to w/e you want to identify its an exploding one.

moved + renamed too.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, bot wouldnt work in supremel2, then to see boxes only way would be the .dat files change, but once u change a certain number of id to other name(boxes) and save the file, supremel2 launcher wont work, so, i think only thing we are able to do in supremel2 system is change colors XD

• 2 weeks later...

If on supreme is levels showing meybe need some how to add ... then  in one place there is 2 boxes like 51 and 54 lvl .... hit 51 lvl if box atack you then all 51 lvl boxes ar bad - treasyre chests . Then 54 lvl boxes are good - treasure chest