[Exploit] Dupe with ctf/tvt events

Versus

i tryed it and it didnt work when i relogged i loosed my team colour .. :s

That's the fix at l2cursedworld too :P

Well they have fixed it,you are unlucky it's a really unknown bug.

My server uses L2JFree and yes it used to work there,so in other words it works on every L2JFree plus i'm pretty sure that it works on every L2J.

PS:I've tried it on L2Inf-Skills.net and it doesn't work,the owner is a L2JFree developer and has fixed it.Don't forget the possibilities to have a skilled developer and have fixed this bug.

I happen to have a L2JFree Interlude test server here, unmodified, unpatched. And it didn't work. So if it doesn't work in Interlude i highly doubt it will work on any live servers nowadays...

Then again, i could be wrong. Like i said i only tested it on 1 server.

I happen to have a L2JFree Interlude test server here, unmodified, unpatched. And it didn't work. So if it doesn't work in Interlude i highly doubt it will work on any live servers nowadays...

Then again, i could be wrong. Like i said i only tested it on 1 server.

How is it possible to have the same pack with me and not working on yours?I have the latest interlude revision and this was working like a charm.

Mafia_007 can ensure you that this is not working only on my pack.He used to do it in one server (don't remember the name),when i told him the bug he said oh yeah i used to do it.

The bug is not fake probably you make something wrong?

i tryed it and it didnt work when i relogged i loosed my team colour .. :s

it is rly time someone ban you for yuor stupid  farming posts and you have  - 5 karma - 3 is ban and you need to ip baned.

[hide]Well fakoykas,

I tried today on L2J Interlude server where I am playing. I sighed up for the TvT, waited until I got ported, there I made restart. After the restart, the circle of event disappeared. So that didn't work for me on L2J IL.

Lain

Tested local using L2 CursedWorld's x300 pack...

Not exactly a 'clean' l2j(free) pack is it ;)

No offense, but this bug is probably caused by changes in that pack itself. So far i haven't seen any other working servers... I actually doubt it will work anywhere else so 200 posts is a wee bit of the scale.