[Gracia T2 L2J] Lineage II Eclipse

Th3On3

this server is so nice but 48 buff slots? i think they are too many try to limit ;D

Well thank you for the complement. I haven't had anyone really complain about this, if you wanna post a poll or something on forums about it that would be good.

The server seems now from it's features although i can't join as i don't have the time & the gracia client ;D

Good luck with your server i hope that one day you'll have a big community.

lol u dont have gracia client :P ? oO ...just leave c6 bro ...u lose!

lol u dont have gracia client :P ? oO ...just leave c6 bro ...u lose!

Well what did you think of the server? Have you played? If not you should really give it a try, you won't be disapointed i promise!

1. I know Th3On3 from the L2J forums and no offense meant, but that kid is so lost sometimes. lol

2. Wow, main site redirect page, ugly and huge.

3. First thing ANY player should see when they get to the actual "site" (ie. forums for you guys) is connection info. Don't make them hunt around for it.

4. Donations are a bit lulz.

"Nobless (with skills) = $30 USD

Change Sex = $10 USD

Change Race = $10 USD

Name Change = $10 USD

250 Recommends (Blue Name) = $25 USD"

Really? $30 for noble?

Sex, Race, Name change $10 each? That's like what, a few seconds of changing a field or two in the characters table? 250 recs for $25? C'mon guys. lol.

Think about it this way... you can offer these services for retarded prices and have very very very few people ever use them. OR! You can offer the services for like $5 each and have MORE people inclined to use them later on. I'd rather take 5 people spending $5 each than none of them spending $10 each.

5. Wow, the gatekeeper is terribly laid out/designed.

6. Looks like something in the starter area kicks me. Never gotten that on any other server and I'm running the latest CT2 client. Awesome. Edit: lol, I bet I know what it is. You guys have GG enforcement turned on probably. Trust me, that'll keep your numbers down for sure. Yeah, disabling GG enforcement means nabs can run bots and use hlapex, BUT, with the restrictions now in place in the L2J code and with a few further exploit prevention mechanisms you can write in (I half ass my way around java and still came up with enchant exploit prevention code, haha), it should be of no issue.

7. The lack of attention to detail overall so far shows that this server has a long way to go before it'll be ready for funz.

Server is cool.. these guys have done excellent work..

but the population is low..

Nice WOrk Mate. :)

1. I know Th3On3 from the L2J forums and no offense meant, but that kid is so lost sometimes. lol

2. Wow, main site redirect page, ugly and huge.

3. First thing ANY player should see when they get to the actual "site" (ie. forums for you guys) is connection info. Don't make them hunt around for it.

4. Donations are a bit lulz.

"Nobless (with skills) = $30 USD

Change Sex = $10 USD

Change Race = $10 USD

Name Change = $10 USD

250 Recommends (Blue Name) = $25 USD"

Really? $30 for noble?

Sex, Race, Name change $10 each? That's like what, a few seconds of changing a field or two in the characters table? 250 recs for $25? C'mon guys. lol.

Think about it this way... you can offer these services for retarded prices and have very very very few people ever use them. OR! You can offer the services for like $5 each and have MORE people inclined to use them later on. I'd rather take 5 people spending $5 each than none of them spending $10 each.

5. Wow, the gatekeeper is terribly laid out/designed.

6. Looks like something in the starter area kicks me. Never gotten that on any other server and I'm running the latest CT2 client. Awesome. Edit: lol, I bet I know what it is. You guys have GG enforcement turned on probably. Trust me, that'll keep your numbers down for sure. Yeah, disabling GG enforcement means nabs can run bots and use hlapex, BUT, with the restrictions now in place in the L2J code and with a few further exploit prevention mechanisms you can write in (I half ass my way around java and still came up with enchant exploit prevention code, haha), it should be of no issue.

7. The lack of attention to detail overall so far shows that this server has a long way to go before it'll be ready for funz.

1. Last time I checked, making fun of people over the internet was cool right?

2. Ur opinion, u are inclined to have one.

3. Ok Ima change that ^^ - Ok changed

4. Fine, Ill change that:

Nobless (with skills) = $20 USD

Change Sex = $5 USD

Change Race = $5 USD

Name Change = $5 USD

250 Recommends (Blue Name) = $20 USD

5. Thanks, Wanna make me a better one?

6. Im pretty sure that Im going to leave GG on. Rather be safe the sorry.

7. Lack of attention to detail? You can criticize my server, but once the criticism becomes negative and nonconstructive I think its time you leave! I spent a month making this server, Adding all the NPC's, custom coding the commands, researching the stupid l2j lag issues and removing them. Ive spent QUALITY time making this server, and so far everyone but YOU has said that it is quality. Sure there are still bugs, no one is perfect, but i have been on everyday since we have opened helping players and fixing errors. So if you would please pack up your bags and move to another server, they are plenty of other servers out there for you, clearly the best just isn't good enough for you.  >:(

7. Lack of attention to detail? You can criticize my server, but once the criticism becomes negative and nonconstructive I think its time you leave! I spent a month making this server, Adding all the NPC's, custom coding the commands, researching the stupid l2j lag issues and removing them. Ive spent QUALITY time making this server, and so far everyone but YOU has said that it is quality. Sure there are still bugs, no one is perfect, but i have been on everyday since we have opened helping players and fixing errors. So if you would please pack up your bags and move to another server, they are plenty of other servers out there for you, clearly the best just isn't good enough for you.  >:(

Don't get angry, lol.

Trust me, I know what goes into setting up a priv server. So you don't have to explain to me how hard it is. But you missed a lot of stuff here. And yes, there is a lack of attention to detail. This was noticable just in the starter area too.

There are no "lag issues" with L2J. Only poor configuration choices and inadequate hardware.

And have you looked around these boards lately? Seems that just about every reply to these server advertisements is someone going "OMG THIS SERVAR IS NICE IT'S JUST TOO BAD NO ONE PLAYS THERE!"

Trust me, a lot of these servers aren't THAT nice. But for whatever reason, people post that garbage instead of giving real feedback. Either they have no idea how good a server can be or they just want to increase their post count.

Don't get angry, lol.

Trust me, I know what goes into setting up a priv server. So you don't have to explain to me how hard it is. But you missed a lot of stuff here. And yes, there is a lack of attention to detail. This was noticable just in the starter area too.

There are no "lag issues" with L2J. Only poor configuration choices and inadequate hardware.

And have you looked around these boards lately? Seems that just about every reply to these server advertisements is someone going "OMG THIS SERVAR IS NICE IT'S JUST TOO BAD NO ONE PLAYS THERE!"

Trust me, a lot of these servers aren't THAT nice. But for whatever reason, people post that garbage instead of giving real feedback. Either they have no idea how good a server can be or they just want to increase their post count.

I did put quality work into my server, and don't tell me that their aren't lag issues with L2J... Run a siege on standard l2j, then run/play a siege on mine. If u don't see a difference u are blind.

Also if the lack of quality you are reffering to is with the balence of the classes or maybe the server population... Then i agree with you, but I have done alot of work, and server has only been open 6 days... How can you expect me to have a large population?

Server is cool.. these guys have done excellent work..

but the population is low..

Nice WOrk Mate. :)

low ppl cause GM Shop is crazy!

1 weapon = 5 golden apiga!

5golden apiga = 5kkk

wtf? 5kkk weapon icarus in x2500 ..OMG!!

AMOR too 1 Gold Apiga!

1kkk for 1 part armor :-s

oo relax 

low ppl cause GM Shop is crazy!

1 weapon = 5 golden apiga!

5golden apiga = 5kkk

wtf? 5kkk weapon icarus in x2500 ..OMG!!

AMOR too 1 Gold Apiga!

1kkk for 1 part armor :-s

oo relax 

Well , Indeed The Prices Are a Lil Bit "Expensive"

Anyway , As i've said before some replies , the srvr is awesome , those guys have done a great job..

really congratulations...

it is rare to find such a srvr.

About the ppl.. Maybe it is not properly advertised..

Ok cool, Ive been developing this for a while and I hope you enjoy it.

Just don't forget to vote and spread the word of the server.

Thanks,

Staunton/Th3On3

yehhhhhhhh is cool just like that =))

shot00000ud8.png

yehhhhhhhh is cool just like that =))

shot00000ud8.png

ah excuse me? u are trying to login on a gracia part II server with interlude client or what??

not but is down all servers :(

lOL MAN.. the Server's Client Is GRACIA PART 2

YOU Try to login with INTERLUDE Client.

Thats Why You See The Server Down.

Now About The 12 More Servers , It Has To Be Somethin Wrong With Your ServerName..