L2J Multiclass Bug

Hi all,

I know tricks how to make Multiclass in L2J servers from subclass to subclass and from subclass to mainclass.

But who can tell me HOW I can get all Subclasses in 1 "Example( subclass TH + DA + SS )"

first  of all we have a  [Request] Exploits Help [En] for Request exploits

second , what you want to know how to have many classes in main class? Like , i am necro as main and i have cardinal , etc stucked subs?

No, I already know how to get all subs in my main but I saw some players reply on the exploit posted before that they had 7k or 4k casting because they had all light armor or robe mastery. I can get all subs on my main but not all of the lvl 40 skills only some of them so thats why i ask if there is a way to get all subs in 1 sub.

• 4 weeks later...

works :D

nICE..works at me :D

:D It works!

dont work :(

SORRY FOR MY QUESTION, BUT ARE YOU I*IOTS ? OMG!!! There is no guide and you spam like "works me" ??!?!?!?! laaaaaaaal baaaaaaaaaaah that's funny :D:D:D

Rofl. You ppl really make me laugh, "work" and "don't work" LOL! He just asked for help, he didn't share any exploit or glitch and you're saying such things. Here we can see the real spammers.

-- Think before you post something --

This is my metod for have all light in one.

1. you only have your main class.

2. Go in Giran to orc teacher.

3. (VERY FAST) Add subclass Tyrant, Cancel subclas tyrant for WARCRYER, Change to your main class ((all VERY FAST))

Now you have light skill in your main class, repet in elemental summoner teacher and you have stuck skills :)

This is my metod for have all light in one.

1. you only have your main class.

2. Go in Giran to orc teacher.

3. (VERY FAST) Add subclass Tyrant, Cancel subclas tyrant for WARCRYER, Change to your main class ((all VERY FAST))

Now you have light skill in your main class, repet in elemental summoner teacher and you have stuck skills :)

:O u mean u cancel the subs but if u make it fast u still get teh passives etc???

ar u sure? u try it on IL or gracia?

omg 3 nabs try getting post here whit stupid answers to a QUESTON lol

"nice works" "it works" "dont work"

pfff .........

ahhaha really this is a STUPID SPAMMERSSS !!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rofl. You ppl really make me laugh, "work" and "don't work" LOL! He just asked for help, he didn't share any exploit or glitch and you're saying such things. Here we can see the real spammers.

-- Think before you post something --

lol they should be banned ^^

They have LUCK, I am not moderator xD