[EXPLOIT]Enchant bug

KeKeKeKK

Hi and sorry for my bad english.

A bug exists to make weapons +++ safe, tested and working on many hopzone servers L2J Gracia!

Here is how do it on Gracia Part II server:

You have weapon, make it +3. Now, click enchant scroll. You put weapon in there. Now click on the box that opens options box, down right corner and press RESTART. A dialog pops up. Do not press it!!! Now, you go and press to enchant your weapon.

BE CAREFUL NOW. Watch the bar moving, EXACTLY the moment it ends moving (or you may need to do it JUST after that), press the YES to the restart dialog. If you do it too early, nothing happens, if you do it too late, your weapon break. Now, if you do it on the right time, if your weapon is enchanted, you will see it at the login screen and in game, if your weapon broke, you won't see it equiped at your hands at login, but, when you login, you will see it IN YOUR INVENTORY!! Full enchants, as it was!

Tested by me and my friends. Have fun, and good luck :D It's all about timing!

Man, tested it on good server this morning, it works great. Trust me.. If you succeed, you have weapon ++, if not, it just returns to inventory! If you do it too early, you won't notice anything, if too late you may crystalize it. Just practice for a while and you will see it is great easy! We made full +20 weapons/armor on server with low enchant rate!!!

so. if i do it in the right time it ll get +1.

so if i broke it i did it in the worng time.

so it depends on luck.

if im luck it ll get +1.

if im not lucky it ll broke.

so you mean time is lucky.

so if you lucky you ll get +1.

:D

this "Exploit" sucks and is probably not working i think cause it makes no sense.when is the "correct" moment to restart?

when the bar is finished, don't make such posts if you hadn't test the exploit, you don't know if it works

BTW my opinion is still the same, there are no bugs for enchant

this "Exploit" sucks and is probably not working i think cause it makes no sense.when is the "correct" moment to restart?

there is no "correct" moments. It will broke anyway. the "Correct" moments are the LUCK'est moments. ROFL there is only 2 enchants bugs with PETS and WH - nothing else! WAKE UP CHILDREN!

@Edit: WebMonster is right.

I believe you all are lol, look at this picture:

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolhs8.jpg

Did them 6 days ago, but they fixed it and ban people now! Many of my friends got ban!!! But we tried it on other server we go and now we all have max gear :) You know that server's enchant rate? It's no luck haha, so if you wish to use it before fix, gogo! ;D

Just wait for the bar, when bar finishes USE RESTART. Some times you need do it exactly after, but very fast!!! Works fine :-*

I believe you all are lol, look at this picture:

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolhs8.jpg

Did them 6 days ago, but they fixed it and ban people now! Many of my friends got ban!!! But we tried it on other server we go and now we all have max gear :) You know that server's enchant rate? It's no luck haha, so if you wish to use it before fix, gogo! ;D

Just wait for the bar, when bar finishes USE RESTART. Some times you need do it exactly after, but very fast!!! Works fine :-*

IF it works. You should raise the Hidden posts and also Add that printscreen to the 1st Post. I think like 150/200 will be OK

Make a vid , i give you 2 days , if you dont , just GG to the post , hard to belive that

(that photo , dosnt proove anything to me ;D)

Someone make a script outta this !

If some one makes that and it works , then +1 karma to the creator (of this topic and the creator of the script)

2 days , no more ^^