[Share] patch PES2009

TexasJunior

GREEK

To patch auto exi oles tis metagrafes , tous pextes pou lipoune apo tis omades , tis enfanisis kai ta onomata ton omadon !

vevea den einai oti kalitero kiklofori apla mexri na bgi to episimo patch ...einai mia lisi auto to patch!

[How To Install] antigrafi to fakelo  *Save folder*  kai epikolisi  sta Document and setting/Konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

pite mou tn apopsi sas!

ENGLISH

This patch has all transcription , the players who missing from the the teams! , all t-shirts and names of the teams!

ofc is not the best patch ..but is one solution ....!

[How To Install] Copy *Save folder* and Paste to Document and setting/Konami/Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

i want listen your opinion!

Download Pes2009 Patch

Sry for my bad English !

Is not mine patch!

EDIT: Credits cr1sS & LazSark from WeHellas.gr!

EDIT: NEW PATCH

It says in greek

Σήμερα η Konami ανακοίνωσε το δεύτερο επίσημο patch 1.20 για το Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 για την έκδοση του PC!

[ENG]

Today Konami annouced the second official patch 1.20 for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 for PC.

So it isn't Warez.

Credits to SoulOfPhoenix !

1) Please change these colours.

2) Can you tell us where you find this patch? You have to give the link of the creators not your link.

Thanks

that is the official site , or a warez forum?

Don't know either.

They haven't create any official patch yet so it can't be a WeHellas patch...

I looked on the website www.wehellas.gr and i looked for the patch.Here it is ~> http://wehellas.gr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=118:pc-patch-120&catid=3:patchnews&Itemid=151

It says in greek

Σήμερα η Konami ανακοίνωσε το δεύτερο επίσημο patch 1.20 για το Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 για την έκδοση του PC!

[ENG]

Today Konami annouced the second official patch 1.20 for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 for PC.

So it isn't Warez.