Safe Enchant : +7

Scrolls of Enchantment
Normal Enchant Weapon : 65%
Blessed Enchant Weapon : 90% till +20
Crystal Enchant Weapon : 80% from +20 to +25
Normal Enchant Armor : 65%
Blessed Enchant Armor : 90% till +20
Crystal Enchant Armor : 80% from +20 to +25
You can enchant with normal Scroll to +25 (No Restriction)

Lifestone Chances
High Grade Lifestone : 10%
Top Grade Lifestone : 15%
You can have 1 Active OR 1 Passive Skill

Custom Items
Custom Armors : Titanium - Dark Knight - Dynasty
Custom Weapons : L2Gold - Dynasty
Custom Accesories +100 pDef mDef

Tattoo's Mage/Fighter

L2Total Commands
.online
.register
.leave
.menu

General Features
Maximum Clan Slots: 52
Maximum 2 Clans in alliance
Login Bonus Rewards
Clan Check In Reward
Auto loot
Buff slots 48
Subclass & Class Change Free
Retail Olympiads
Sieges working l2off like
Skills & classes based on retail l2off balance
Flawless Geodata & Pathnodes
Max subclasses 3
Augments 1+1
Economy System
Weekend zone with boosted drops
Olympiad Games Retail like (with some custom restrictions)
Unique Gameplay
Many more features!

Olympiad Information
Olympiad period 7 Days(1 week)
Heroes will be given automatically at 12:00 UTC +3 on every Monday.
Olympiads arenas retail like.
Upon selecting 5 Buffs before match starts on the Arena manager (To make dd classes and some other classes more fair to play olympiads)
After every fight, a panel with information about the match and the participants is displayed to both the winner and the loser: - Class-based games are disabled to avoid feeding.
- The rankings update every 5 minutes when the Olympiad runs (the manager announces it every time they update).
- The games are announced by the manager before they begin.
- Maximum enchant in the Olympiad is +6, which means if your items are higher that +6 they will be modified to +6 for the match and when its over the modifications will be reverted.
- The class balance in olympiad is untouched to ensure retail battles.
The Olympiad begins every day at 19:00 and ends at 1:00 AM (GMT+3)

Custom NPCs
- GM Shop
- Buffer
- Gatekeeper
- Augmenter
- Skill Enchanter
- Clan Manager
- Boss Manager
- Account Manager
- Warehouse Keeper
- Symbol Maker
- Wedding Manager