Animation request

Xavs

Hi there, i'm looking for someone who knows how to edit the animations from Skill.usk, i've seen many players like to use the "Renewal/Champion song animation" to replace bishop's "major group heals", but i noticed this one takes away a big chunk of screen if there are many bps spamming it, even more in close areas where you can't increase the camera view distance due having a roof on top (zaken halls, queen ant cave, etc), so i was wondering if it would be possible to edit that specific animation (renewal/champion song) and just leave the light beam, taking off the bulky animation in the middle, that being the crystal and spiral stacking over and over and making impossible to see what's beneath them...

If someone is willing to do it i'd gladly provide the skill.usk to be modified.

EDIT: it would be used in INTERLUDE client btw...

Edited by Xavs

5 hours ago, Xavs said:

Hi there, i'm looking for someone who knows how to edit the animations from Skill.usk, i've seen many players like to use the "Renewal/Champion song animation" to replace bishop's "major group heals", but i noticed this one takes away a big chunk of screen if there are many bps spamming it, even more in close areas where you can't increase the camera view distance due having a roof on top (zaken halls, queen ant cave, etc), so i was wondering if it would be possible to edit that specific animation (renewal/champion song) and just leave the light beam, taking off the bulky animation in the middle, that being the crystal and spiral stacking over and over and making impossible to see what's beneath them...

If someone is willing to do it i'd gladly provide the skill.usk to be modified.

EDIT: it would be used in INTERLUDE client btw...

those changes required a lot of time if u are not familiar .. and when u open a server maybe ppl like this one but if they dont like the project idea ... your time that u spend of not importand features gonna be wasted 

i say my opinion bcs i have done a lot of unique changes but ppl fint care about .. only the main idea of project

41 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

those changes required a lot of time if u are not familiar .. and when u open a server maybe ppl like this one but if they dont like the project idea ... your time that u spend of not importand features gonna be wasted 

i say my opinion bcs i have done a lot of unique changes but ppl fint care about .. only the main idea of project

My request is for personal use (not server hosting project), so i don't see how this work would be wasted, i've also seen people create tons of animations and customize them in minutes, it shouldn't be hard at all if you have the knowledge, that's why i'm asking here...

Edited by Xavs