Critical party or Mage party?

Critical party or Mage party?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Critical party or Mage party?

• Critical party
    • Mage party
    • Mixed party (post your opinion)
    • I Hate partys, i go alone.

4 archers, cov, sws/bs + cardi and rech ownz all, archers>nukers for sure, when they use good assist

Well. I think if i meet a party of SHs and im with archer party i start to cry for Bsoe xD

Mage Partys, they can use lot of skills to keep out of combat the enemy, like Silence, Curse of Doom,

And the vortex can make the diference.

A full party of mage can use aura flash, and this skills is very annoying

I ALWAYS thought that when you pvp you buff in town. I mean seriously.. Why waste a spot in a party when with a buffer?

because the pvp can be longer than 20 min? 2 min of bd and sws buffs?, camping a raid boss?

there is a lot of situations for going with a buffer to pvp. (low servers)

mage critical party with "critical boys" kill all

i have sps with valakas neck and on full buff (wm2,powa,siren) have crit rate about 60%

hero sps can take infinity scepter so with this wpn+valakas+full buff crit rate is about 100%?

belive me i dont want fight with party 3xSPS Bish EE BD SWS ES(reuse skill buff from horse) OL (30 secs Invincibility)

or better party SPS hero SH hero SORC hero all with Infinity scepter and Valakas necklages, rest party same as up :P

gl to win :D

A critical party will and always own any group, they're damage output is just way too much. I havn't seen a critical party (usually and always an archer party) against a group with a SWS using that song that gives arrow resistance and the BD dance that gives arrow resistance though, mainly cause I play Interlude servers. But yeah, an archer group with cat buff and CoV just hits way too damn hard for a bishop to keep itself and its party alive.

Heh... I have seen there are many Robin Hoods are laying around here, who still prefer archers.

Let me say, you can crit 54353453456, or you can shoot from 345345435 distance, but as long as you draw your stupid drac bow:

- a well-geared sph made 3 casts of ~2500 damage on you or

- a well-geared necro made 4 casts of ~1900 damage on you and 1 of them was magic crit with +5000 damage or

- a well-geared sps made 6 casts of ~1500 damage on you and at least 2 of them was magic crit with +2x4000 damage.

(I'm talking about both archers/mages full buffed, same gear, no stupid dyes)

Do the math please and forget the stupid Robin Hood...

And for PvE... yes the lack of mana.... well there is no faster XP group than:

4 mage + BD + PP + 2 EE + SE

or

4 mage + BD + 3 EE + OL