[Request] Faction Server

GrisoM

I am looking for a hige rate server with low enchant rate and new (i hate old server full of donators-players with equip +124125)

REMEMBER NEW SERVER

ty

www.l2cursedworld.com

We opened one new x300 server with high rate but low enchant rate..(+20 max)

I alredy try it , and i let my comment in your theard pls next time see what i post in your theard =/

i dont see the features of the x300 server, only de featuresof x5000 :(

[ESP] A que te referis? no importa si el server es x5000 , mientras sea mas o menos nuevo y con rate de enchant bajo esta bien para mi.

[esp] dijo que habian abierto un server rate x300, pero no veo las caracteristicas del server x300, no se si es x5000 o si tiene 2 uno x5000 y otro x300, como creo que dijo. Iba a echarle un ojo al x300, pero no pude, son mejores los x300, porque en el x5000 a poca gente se ve levear para cazarles.

Try This Safe +10 Max +25 Chance 80% at armors 75% Blessed 85% All x5000.Gracia T2 www.L2Crysis.com it is new server Cu In Game .

Name:Vicky :P

Host

#L2Crysis Hosts file V2
#
#http://www.L2Crysis.com

127.0.0.1 localhost
213.16.183.48 L2authd.lineage2.com
213.16.183.48 L2testauthd.lineage2.com
209.34.168.66 nProtect.lineage2.com

pvp servers suck big time........every server has the same poland or spain doner player that has +max on everything and he is allways a treasure hunter that kills you in one hit cause hes got to much and you cant lvl or farm to get better cause you allways get killed............anger over anger and there is no fun on that server

i suggestion is a small rate server with lots of players on it  try www.l2dex.eu interlude server....slow but fare for real l2 players ( no donation ) it contains a 5000x server with no donners but not very interesting... my opinion

pvp servers suck big time........every server has the same poland or spain doner player that has +max on everything and he is allways a treasure hunter that kills you in one hit cause hes got to much and you cant lvl or farm to get better cause you allways get killed............anger over anger and there is no fun on that server

i suggestion is a small rate server with lots of players on it   try www.l2dex.eu interlude server....slow but fare for real l2 players ( no donation ) it contains a 5000x server with no donners but not very interesting... my opinion

jaja np dude , but i want a pvp hige rate server ^^ and dex is not that , the part of anger over anger make me laught ty any way

Try This Safe +10 Max +25 Chance 80% at armors 75% Blessed 85% All x5000.Gracia T2 www.L2Crysis.com it is new server Cu In Game .

[ESP] Lo voy a probar (vamo a ver que onda) medio malo el enchant rate pero we.. todo no se puede.

Well If You Want A Pvp Server with { safe +5 Max +25 Rate 80%}And 8000xp 3000sp 10000adena

Chronicle: C6 (Interlude) Join Our Server L][Zero! Check The Site http://l2zero.no-ip.biz/l2zero/ If You Are Interested...  I Wait To See You Ingame!!! Have_Fun!!! :) :D

Well If You Want A Pvp Server  with { safe +5 Max +25 Rate 80%}And 8000xp 3000sp 10000adena

Chronicle: C6 (Interlude) Join Our Server L][Zero! Check The Site http://l2zero.no-ip.biz/l2zero/ If You Are Interested...  I Wait To See You Ingame!!! Have_Fun!!! :) :D

wow, i will try now (my server is interlude, and i dont want to download gracia, so i will try this). Seems good server

Well If You Want A Pvp Server  with { safe +5 Max +25 Rate 80%}And 8000xp 3000sp 10000adena

my kaspersky and your gamemond.des are not friends, sorry. i cant login

Still searching .. I try l2 zero and it was Lag has hell i try another few IL and Gracia p2 but none of them was good for me

Any one else have a server :S?