Dyes for Adventurer and duelist in pvp

SpO

Its always the same ¬¬

Dagger

+4 dex -4 con    +4 str -4 con (or with -3)

Duelist He alredy have con So u just need to put str and dex (+4dex -4con    +4str -4con    and +1dex  -1con)

Thats it

Its always the same ¬¬

Dagger

+4 dex -4 con     +4 str -4 con (or with -3)

are you kidding me O_O for adventurer +str :D:D:D for all degerist put +4dex-4str and +4con -4str because you dont need str you kill with blows

are you kidding me O_O for adventurer +str :D:D:D for all degerist put +4dex-4str and +4con -4str because you dont need str you kill with blows

Yes sure with blows that hit 300 and miss? hahahahaha lmao Boy u make me laught ^^

May be in your server Adv in overpowered but good pvp servers dont ^^ and u need +str, other ways Say G_G against any nuker

Yes sure with blows that hit 300 and miss? hahahahaha lmao Boy u make me laught ^^

May be in your server Adv in overpowered but good pvp servers dont ^^ and u need +str, other ways Say G_G against any nuker

Nonsense. +4 con +5 dex - 9str is the way to go on an Adv no matter what server ...

those -9str make what, 300dmg on a backstab ? so u hit for 2k instead of 2.3 or 2.4k but can do them twice as fast adn last a lot longer due to con, +more stun resist due to con

Nonsense. +4 con +5 dex - 9str is the way to go on an Adv no matter what server ...

u will not hit any thing + miss = Dead

those -9str make what, 300dmg on a backstab ? so u hit for 2k instead of 2.3 or 2.4k but can do them twice as fast adn last a lot longer due to con, +more stun resist due to con

LoL adn? Y sure , beacuse in hige rate u dont have buffer that gives anti stun and antharas in shop no?

I play like that with Dagger and to me is the best way ^^

Best setup -9 str +5 dex +4 con. End of discussion.

If your woried about your shit landing put Focus Skill Mastery on and if you don't hit with that get a Might MOrtal dagger.

well in c4, c5 , c6 str dont give you really a lot of dmg bonus (  tested it a lot of times on l2off low rates and l2joke pvp rates )

but dunno about Kameal and another new shit clients i heard in these is str important

If your woried about your shit landing put Focus Skill Mastery on and if you don't hit with that get a Might MOrtal dagger.

Speak to me like that again and u r gonna get banned

Lol Grisom..-8 con and +4str at TH..are u crazy or u dont know nothing about th's? :x

With those dyes i said , i made most of my pvp in old mafia 02 server i had 13.000 pvp

So i dont know anything about this?

Btw any pvp server i play i use always that and with that i Pwn any one , may be to u 1000 more hp is more important , what ever i preffer str