Jump to content

Problem mounting a mount


dead-end
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, im trying to put a few mounts I found on the forum, like a lion and few horses, I put everything correct, on core, sql, gameside, what I can't fix is when I click to mount the lion for example it changes to strider, (because of the lineagemonster.u) the thing is if I put the lineagemonster.u updated all my mounts are turned into a lion even the normal striders, does anyone know about a guide of how to edit this lineagemonster.u I did my research and everything I found is that i have to decrypt and use HXD, until that step im good, but then I really dont have a clue of what I supposed to do there, what i should change to redirect the mounts properly to the monster?

 

Thank you very much

 

DeadEnd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock