utx keeps pissing me off HELP

Hello, i would like to ask you some advices about texture editing, i'm green at this so i asked my friend who knows someone to get maybe one or few advices about texture editing, and he told me to try mxc, so here I am.

The problem is i'm trying to make my own texture for gatekeeper and more, but then i encrypted my texture in 413 algorithm i get errors constantly ingame and it crashes. I can't find any problems to solve so I hope you could help me a bit with these kind of troubles of mine. 

Sincerely, Zujarka.

b2a29583d5987d3efb20c8138e84890e358.png

23 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

You should encrypt it like "l2encdec -e 121 myutx.utx" not 413

Encryption fails, nothing happens just for 0.01 second appears CMD console and then instantly disappears.

Okay, i fell in love with you. I spend nearly 12 hours trying to find the solution for this myself, and then after that i saw ur reply, done it, and it works. i'm crying like a baby out of happiness... Much love from Lithuania Brotha! <3